• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger gives his half-term report

Ally

Watch out for the second part of the A-M one coming soon, it's just as good.

If not better.

;)

thegame24

Established Member
yea it should be 9.0 cause we are one point off the top :D

but i guess the semi of the worthless wasnt expected, everyone thought wed do **** all in the league and cl so 9.5 isnt too bad

Andrew

For me, we are not showing the "hunger" that Wenger talks about. Because of that, I'd give us an 8/10. We have done well but need to find another gear to be championship material. We need to put 100% in every game.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
We really should have 43 points by now. We dropped stupid points against Fulham and especially Leicester. We didn't deserve to beat Portsmouth or Bolton.

jeremiesgirl

I dont think we deserve 9.5 out of 10 either, there has been many games recently in which we not have played to our potential and lost valubuale points. But we have had some exceptional performances too. 8/10 for me.

JazzG

Established Member
Goonergurjit said:
We really should have 43 points by now. We dropped stupid points against Fulham and especially Leicester. We didn't deserve to beat Portsmouth or Bolton.

39/43 ain't bad then is it ;)

If we continue at this rate we will finish with 89 points :shock: Usually the team to get to 80 points first wins the league, I got a funny feeling we might see 2 teams get over 90 this season :shock

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
JazzG said:
Goonergurjit said:

39/43 ain't bad then is it ;)

If we continue at this rate we will finish with 89 points :shock: Usually the team to get to 80 points first wins the league, I got a funny feeling we might see 2 teams get over 90 this season :shock

I hope we don't pay the price for dropping those stupid points. We've also dropped points against Charlton but again we didn't really deserve to win that game. 6 draws in 18 games is a couple too many imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom