• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger has 20% chance of signing new player.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1,026

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
marhes26 said:
Hmmm..im starting to wonder how long we are going to get away with resting Henry for games.I have my worries about saturday.I'm thinking that Boro are gonna sit back and frustrate us .

Well that didn't quite happen, did it? :lol:

eikaz

if wenger doesn't want Reyes..maybe he must see how Calos Tevez perform..he is a very good player..he maybe the right choice to replace bergkamp..he is still 20 and maybe not to expensive... ;D :angel ;D

Andrew

We surely need a striker at the end of the season. At the moment we are just coping. If Henry got injured now (with no real back-up) then we could be stuffed. Must be why he's being rested. But it's best we buy a striker at the end of the season, because then no rush decision will be made and then we can really get our man.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom