• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger pearls

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

yuvken said:
This was worth a visit:

If you love football, you love Rosicky

on Rosicky…
He was wonderful. A player we all love.If you love football, you love Rosicky. On top of that he’s a fantastic character, scored and I’m very pleased for him.

Unbelievably he might be better than I have seen him in an Arsenal shirt.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

“If I wake up in the morning and somebody’s stood in front of my door who is an exceptional player, I will open the door,” he said. “It looks very unlikely now. I can give you my address if you want!”

From his latest press conference. :lol: :lol:

trunks206

Established Member
Hahaha you guys think Arsène sits up and thinks of crazy analogies to answer transfer window questions? I think he gets tired of saying the same thing over and over so he likes coming up with **** like that.

I love Arsène. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"I think we are, today, in a world where the rule is everyday you must criticize someone or you won't sleep well at night." :worthy

So ****ing true!

FinnGooner

Established Member
Wenger whining about the visitor goal rule again. I agree with him that the rule is stupid but he once again does this after we ourselves have messed things up. How on earth does he think anybody is going to take his criticism seriously when he always does it in this whiny fashion. Also, not giving Monaco credit after they went through was childish. It's embarrassing. When he first came in he was so classy and full of thought provoking witty remarks. Now he sounds like a grumpy old man!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bit rich that, as they'd just beat a team 1-0 that we hadn't beat since the old king died until very recently. We haven't beaten Chelsea under Mourinho yet either!

Still a pearl, though!

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Won't be surprised if Jose has a bad reaction to that, he's such a child.

Top bantz from Arsène

Tir Na Nog

"We live in a world where we have only winners and losers, but once a sport encourages teams who refuse to take the initiative, the sport is in danger"

Just found this one, from 2005..... on Chelsea.

yuvken

Established Member
The team always gives you a vibe in training, like a weather forecast. Sometimes you think, ‘Yes, that’s right, they are there’.

"Or other times you think, ‘Nope, they have switched off, they’ll have to work on their concentration otherwise they will have a disillusion on Saturday’.

:)

Tir Na Nog

CDxRUy-WMAAogjS.jpg

Livedk

Established Member
criticizing chelsea for winning 1-0 and parking the bus really isnt all that fun when they usually outscore us over the course of a season.

Tir Na Nog

**** me this "boring" tag has really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way..... the media included, you know how they love Maureen.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If Stoke fans had done this, there'd be no issues. Apparently booing a player who had his leg snapped is fine and mocking one of the finest managers this country will ever see is also okily dokily but when we call a team boring, NOOOOOO, that's going too far. Embarrassing is what we are, a total disgrace.

Top Bottom