• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger pearls

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's a compliment. I love the fact that there's one rule for **** and another for us. It's an acknowledgement of superiority. It actually makes me hard.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If Stoke fans had done this, there'd be no issues. Apparently booing a player who had his leg snapped is fine and mocking one of the finest managers this country will ever see is also okily dokily but when we call a team boring, NOOOOOO, that's going too far. Embarrassing is what we are, a total disgrace.

Don't forget these are the imbecile media who had named Scott f***g Parker as FWA Player of The Year in 2011. That should tell you all about the level of majority English sports media.

Their reasoning: The lion-hearted midfield general has heroically captained and led West Ham to..... relegation from Premier League.

Gutter media, all led by Murdoch-style journalism.

They're so high up Mourniho's arse it is cringeworthy. They ask him questions, because they know he will deliver headlines.

They should learn a thing or two from their Italian and Spanish colleagues. They utterly exposed Mourinho for the fraud he is. Spaniards were especially rampant.
Their best headline was "Semi-Jose, Por Que" when he went on a chest-beating presser by highlighting his accomplishments as something big in reaching semis with Real.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Vlad Dragomir on Wenger

We met, he shook my hand and he really told me, with a small hint of an accent, ‘Welcome to Paradise’. And it really seems like paradise! Everything is perfect here, and I hope I can integrate quickly and earn everybody’s trust.”

Another Wenger pearl .:D

arsenalhumor

Talk about Arsène spoiling the kids... It should have read "welcome to hell, only one of you will make it here"

Vlad Dragomir on Wenger

We met, he shook my hand and he really told me, with a small hint of an accent, ‘Welcome to Paradise’. And it really seems like paradise! Everything is perfect here, and I hope I can integrate quickly and earn everybody’s trust.”

Another Wenger pearl .:D
Pp

yuvken

Established Member
Welcome to paradise :)

I likes.

whats all the new categories and stuff... hmmm. Gotta roam a bit.

Celest, i see you still in top form ;) take care!

amirkat

Established Member
You know you miss football when you're watching docs. This is good.

Did you know Guardiola called Wenger and asked to play for Arsenal?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"If I just listen to people's opinions, Vieira, Anelka & Henry would've never signed here."

Thought this deserved to go here.

He possible could have added that also guys like M'Vila, Dempsey, Dembele, etc would also be playing here. ;)

Bould14

"If I just listen to people's opinions, Vieira, Anelka & Henry would've never signed here."

Thought this deserved to go here.

He possible could have added that also guys like M'Vila, Dempsey, Dembele, etc would also be playing here. ;)
Instead he rated Sanogo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Instead he rated Sanogo.

We got him on a free, I don't know why people are so hung up on that transfer. Why don't people ever say, well Ferguson rated Veron or Ancelotti rated Torres when they were massively expensive flops?

Sanogo was always going to be a work in progress, he's hardly played any competitive games for us and it wouldn't stop Wenger buying a center forward. People just seem to hate on him for the sake of it.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We got him on a free, I don't know why people are so hung up on that transfer. Why don't people ever say, well Ferguson rated Veron or Ancelotti rated Torres when they were massively expensive flops?

Sanogo was always going to be a work in progress, he's hardly played any competitive games for us and it wouldn't stop Wenger buying a center forward. People just seem to hate on him for the sake of it.
I think it's becuase he was bought in as back-up to Giroud unlike some youngster who isn't close to the first team.

US_Gooner

Established Member
Instead he rated Sanogo.
It's impossible to predict how physical development will affect a player.

When I was a teenager, my leg bones grew very fast. As a result, my muscle-memory of my stride was out-of-sync with reality. Sometimes when walking barefoot, I would literally trip on my own toes, which would knuckle under just as I was putting body weight on them. So painful, I would just flop to the floor instead. Looked pretty stupid when I'd suddenly disappear behind a piece of furniture.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it's becuase he was bought in as back-up to Giroud unlike some youngster who isn't close to the first team.

Well we tried to bring in Ba as well the same summer and Wenger said he tried to move for Lewandowski and that's forgetting the Suarez and Higuain moves. Then on top of that if Real would have been willing to sell Benzema he would have jumped on that. So yeah it's obvious he was meant to be a youngster not close to the team.

We also gave opportunities to both Podolski and Theo as strikers as well before Sanogo made his first start for us!?

F*cking mystifying how everyone will take any little chance to drag Wenger over the coals.

Bould14

Well we tried to bring in Ba as well the same summer and Wenger said he tried to move for Lewandowski and that's forgetting the Suarez and Higuain moves. Then on top of that if Real would have been willing to sell Benzema he would have jumped on that. So yeah it's obvious he was meant to be a youngster not close to the team.

We also gave opportunities to both Podolski and Theo as strikers as well before Sanogo made his first start for us!?

F*cking mystifying how everyone will take any little chance to drag Wenger over the coals.

That's the life of the manager. Especially at Arsenal. I am not one of those people like 7amkickoff who think we are some third tier club.

FinnGooner

Established Member
It's impossible to predict how physical development will affect a player.

When I was a teenager, my leg bones grew very fast. As a result, my muscle-memory of my stride was out-of-sync with reality. Sometimes when walking barefoot, I would literally trip on my own toes, which would knuckle under just as I was putting body weight on them. So painful, I would just flop to the floor instead. Looked pretty stupid when I'd suddenly disappear behind a piece of furniture.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom