• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger pearls

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That's out of context.

He was responding to Deeney's comments by defending his own players.

"If you look at what these (my) players have achieved in their careers, it says more than any (Deeney's) sentence."
FFS, I was hoping it was snide dig at Deeney.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a thread. Every 'Wenger pearl' is a chance lost to up our squad cost lost. Dumb ass manager buying 'gems' and just destroying our ability to compete.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DUAVg4cXUAEYenb.jpg:large

:lol: :lol:

Gooner_Delhi

On Mourinho's woes: "I want every manager to be happy. Your job [media] is to get everybody to suffer. Our job [managers] is to get as few people as possible to suffer.

You know what a guy said? You're loved when you're born, you're loved when you die, in between you have to manage."

Wow .. that last line, he is indeed the professor!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
On Mourinho's woes: "I want every manager to be happy. Your job [media] is to get everybody to suffer. Our job [managers] is to get as few people as possible to suffer.

You know what a guy said? You're loved when you're born, you're loved when you die, in between you have to manage."

Wow .. that last line, he is indeed the professor!

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, it's time to start a new chapter but I'm really going to miss him. Damnit.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm going to miss these Big Weng moments so much.

Straight out of Elneny's book of Savage Shade.

Getting Pardew or Owen Coyle would not really cut it in the quotation league.

Carlos Carvalhal is one to look out for in that regard.

Jae

My favourite quote of his will always be this:

"When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent."

Although I now see the irony in this statement :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My favourite quote of his will always be this:

"When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent."

Although I now see the irony in this statement :lol:
:lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom