• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger 'quite optimistic' that Henry will play

Henry's Girl

Arsène Wenger is confident that Thierry Henry will play in Arsenal's crucial Champions League match against Lokomotiv Moscow at Highbury on Wednesday night.

The French striker missed Saturday's 1-1 draw at Leicester with a hamstring problem but his injury has responded to treatment and he trained with the first-team squad on Tuesday.

Henry was a pivotal figure in Arsenal's magnificent 5-1 win at Inter Milan a fortnight ago and Wenger expects him to return for a game which will determine whether his team qualify for the knockout stages.

"There is still a little doubt but I think he will play if there is no reaction to the training session today," Wenger told Arsenal.com. "He's such an asset and we have to see how he reacts but I am quite optimistic."

Wenger had more good news when he revealed that Ray Parlour has recovered from a hamstring injury and will take his place in the squad to face Lokomotiv.

"We've got Ray Parlour back and Patrick Vieira is in the squad as well," he said. "We already have Martin Keown back so overall we are only missing Lauren and Stuart Taylor."

Lauren, who completed a four-match suspension at the weekend, is still nursing a knee problem. Taylor is still troubled by a shoulder injury so Graham Stack is set to start on the bench on Wednesday night.

SydneyGunnerFan

yeah i want to see him out on the pitch tomorrow and score the winning goal for us so i can stick it to all the russian and lokomotive fans out there

Andrew

If Henry had a broken leg and was blind in one eye he would still play in this match. There's no doubt about it that he will play.

Lukazan

Established Member
I wanna see him play....

Arsenal are great to watch without him, but with him, it's just brilliant. Really brings something to games which only Zidane and a few others can.

spivakov

Superdudes, hi baby. what a day today!!!
I think , you were ill incurable illness small Singapore dullness. :mrgreen:
dont watch tv anymore and you will ger yuor little Singapore aim :shock:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Supredudes is sleeping :shock:

Top Bottom