• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger suprised by Persie

KingReyes

Established Member
huyha123 said:
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,40-1146116,00.html

have seen so many talents so to make the manager be surprised tell us how much RVP talent is. I can not wait to see him in PL matches.

but Bentley future really in doubt I am afraid.

And what gave you that idea?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think EVERYONE has been surprised by the immediate impact V.Persie has made at Arsenal.

If you ask me, i think its because he's has so, so much time to get ready and prepare to complete his supposed 'dream move'

I can only imagine how gutted he was when the transfer fell through back in January - probarly thaught about what he could have done at Arsenal for months - i would be totally destroyed if the once in a lifetime chance of moving to arsenal fell through for such a silly reason.

Then we baught him even before the summer break began. So he's settled in and got ready for the season of his life.

Ofcourse all his impressive goals and performances have come in non competitive matches but if he can maintain the standards he has set then im sure he'd be in the starting 11 in no time.

kin4ever

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I think EVERYONE has been surprised by the immediate impact V.Persie has made at Arsenal.

If you ask me, i think its because he's has so, so much time to get ready and prepare to complete his supposed 'dream move'

I can only imagine how gutted he was when the transfer fell through back in January - probarly thaught about what he could have done at Arsenal for months - i would be totally destroyed if the once in a lifetime chance of moving to arsenal fell through for such a silly reason.

Then we baught him even before the summer break began. So he's settled in and got ready for the season of his life.

Ofcourse all his impressive goals and performances have come in non competitive matches but if he can maintain the standards he has set then im sure he'd be in the starting 11 in no time.

I must say! He'll be getting a lot of chances as a sub! And I can see that when Pires is tired? He's the man!

EJub

And Jeffers scored a hattrick as well.

I am happy he seems to have the goods, but he hasn't done it in a real match yet!

KingReyes

Established Member
For all those Bentley doubters and I know there aren't many..

link

City were clearly unhappy at trailing but their black mood turned decidedly green and yellow on the hour mark when Bentley produced his moment of magic.

Helveg was involved deep on the right as City passed their way out of trouble. The ball found Svensson in the middle and he turned and fed Bentley on the left, seconds later Tyler could only watch in admiration as the ball shook the frame of his goal.

Bentley milked the applause as well as he should, but it was a team effort from beginning to end.

Mark

Established Member
Van Persie has made a really good start. With all these reported attitude problems he has, he has really made those look like total rubbish with some very encouraging efforts in pre season so far. I really look forward to seeing this guy in our team next season and for many years to come. He is going to be great.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
For all those Bentley doubters and I know there aren't many..

link

City were clearly unhappy at trailing but their black mood turned decidedly green and yellow on the hour mark when Bentley produced his moment of magic.

Helveg was involved deep on the right as City passed their way out of trouble. The ball found Svensson in the middle and he turned and fed Bentley on the left, seconds later Tyler could only watch in admiration as the ball shook the frame of his goal.

Bentley milked the applause as well as he should, but it was a team effort from beginning to end.

Good to see

But the question on every Arsenal supporters lips is

HAS HE GOT A HAIR CUT YET

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom