• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger: the red myths descend

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As almost everybody in this forum has pointed out to you, it’s very difficult to comment on isolated statistics which have a myriad of other factors that influence them.

Real life isn’t about stats, numbers and lists. It’s more nuanced than that. I feel like I’m the 100th person to make this statement to you.

Here’s my answer. If we’re 2.8 for clean sheets and 3.4 for goals against and our finishing positions over the sample period were 4 4 3 2 5 then this demonstrates Wenger is underperforming and we should be finishing higher in the table.
So basically, even though we rank highly for clean sheets and goals against, you're going to ignore it because it doesn't agree with your narrative.

I am sooooooo used to that. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom