• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger To Return?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m torn on any return. On one hand you have someone back who knows what they are doing and genuinely cares for the club, but then on the hand I don’t want to go back to the dark days where he gets the blame for everything.

Any return would have been requested by Edu and Arteta.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Again, that is the dream, but do you think he would sack Arteta if it got real bad? He's loyal to a fault, Wenger is, goes so far as to admit it.

I think he would hang on to a lot of people like the Gerry Paytons of the world, who needed to be moved and upgraded on.

He would sack Arteta without question if it came to that, Wenger ultimately backs who he appoints not who others have appointed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Asking him to return doesn’t mean he’ll just say yes. Vinai and the gang might offer him something that he doesn’t think is a great idea and he’ll just say “nah mate, not for me”.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
3t8pb0.png

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Asking him to return doesn’t mean he’ll just say yes. Vinai and the gang might offer him something that he doesn’t think is a great idea and he’ll just say “nah mate, not for me”.
the problem is that arsenal is in his heart ... he stayed on just to protect it as long as he could .. and he is a fan first

Polar Bear

I miss Wenger

We won many Premiership titles with him, and even after 2005 when we stopped we were still in the top 2-4 teams, finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th, yes the last few years we slipped out of top 4 but we were never 15th and a few points from relegation zone.

Also the obvious fact that we were very attacking and always created so many chances.

I don't want him back, he is too old now and I think it would just end in tears, but doesn't mean I can't miss him. He was very stubborn and had flaws, but overall he is light years beyond Emery, Ljungberg and Arteta.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Thing is why the **** would he want to come back to this mess? So he can have his good name dragged through **** again? Nah, we deserve what we’re getting and he’s too good for us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m torn on any return. On one hand you have someone back who knows what they are doing and genuinely cares for the club, but then on the hand I don’t want to go back to the dark days where he gets the blame for everything.

Any return would have been requested by Edu and Arteta.
I'd like him involved in some capacity even if superficial, but yeah not if he's going to be blamed for this carry on.

For the record, I think we were right to try and move on I really do - which is hard to say watching a novice Arteta blame everybody but himself.

I just think we completely botched the replacement.

Top Bottom