• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger To Return?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd be happy for Arsène to return, with Rangnick as DOF sanctioning the move until season's end.

Thereafter a coach like Rodgers taking over in the summer would be excellent.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I'd be happy for Arsène to return, with Rangnick as DOF sanctioning the move until season's end.

Thereafter a coach like Rodgers taking over in the summer would be excellent.

No to Brendan Rodgers. The guy is a charlatan, his teams also can't defend. Which is the last thing we need.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Who would you prefer then?

In a perfect world, Wenger till the summer. But he doesn't deserve this ****. I have my concerns over Poch's ability to win a trophy, but Ranieri managed to win a title with Leicester.

When Wenger was sacked, I wanted a defensive manager who could improve us at the back and marry that with Wenger's attacking flair, now we're awful at both ends of the pitch.

Give me Nagelsman

Latest posts

Top Bottom