• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Campbell admission

nnaife

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 691120.stm

Wow this i didn't at all suspect, Wenger actually letting his main defender recover mentally from an international tournament by resting him for the first 5 games of the season, 6 if you include the PSV CL match.

It is certainly a brave management decision to give your best defender all this timeout knowing that his replacement isnt anywhere near the same quality.

But he also had the patience and intellectual understanding to realise the anguish Campbell was putting himself though as a result of England's Euro 2004 demise.

It must have been the shock of scoring the winning goal for a second time only to be told he hadn't for a second time. I felt for Sol that night i felt he did score. The football gods must have a serious chip on their shoulders with the man.

This is why our players love playing for this club, the manager puts his players needs first even even before the club's. Wenger is really fantastic and i can see why Sol is prepared to take a wage cut to stay with him.

Xanshin

^^^
Thank you for your amazing knowledge...you can feel proud of pointing out something that nobody else in the world knew :roll:

As for the link...certainly a risk, but it shows what faith Wenger has in our squad.

KoLo28

Wenger continues to amaze me, my respect for him and the way he coaches is getting higher by the day.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom