• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Final Game: Huddersfield v Arsenal - 13th of May @ 15:00

Can Arsène pick up any away points in 2018?

• Yes, we will finish 2018 with 3 away points.

• Yes, we will finish 2018 with 1 away point.

• No, we will finish 2018 with 0 away points.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Mkh is miles ahead of everyone else in the squad when it comes to technical ability, we need more of that

Agree.

He would be a monster if he played no 10 for us. More footballing brains on the pitch and we would play some great stuff.

FreakySami

You can see where the weaknesses in gegenpressing lies when watching game like these. Players lose energy after 20 minutes in each half and if they don't have the quality or just can't score a goal the game becomes extremely hard for them.
Playing that way I'd not sustainable unless you have athletes and can rely on your defense from time to time to catch a breather in order to press again.
I also think players who play that style break down within 2-3 years.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I
Looks like Liverpool have CL next season. Wanted them to bomb but Chelski ****ed it against Huddersfield anyway.

There's no manager on the touchline more annoying than Klopp.
If Liverpool win we should be kind of pleased because that at least confirms our spot in Europa next year even if Liverpool lose to Madrid in the CL final doesnt it? It doesnt allow Chelsea to overtake them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Again the same sort of goal from Auba, what a guy. Perfect run yet again. He is so so good in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom