• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
seems his career has gone off the boil recently.
he does not have much of a motivation, he has a little daughter with some chronic health issues, he is confortable in Paris with a paycheck and time for his family.
we can bring his career back, he can still be a top 5 winger in the world, world class player that can really influence a game by himself, exactly what we need.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
he does not have much of a motivation, he has a little daughter with some chronic health issues, he is confortable in Paris with a paycheck and time for his family.
we can bring his career back, he can still be a top 5 winger in the world, world class player that can really influence a game by himself, exactly what we need.
You think he still has the hunger? I doubt it now bro. I'd prefer for us to get one of the young exciting prospects who are trying to forge their name & career.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What @MiiTek should have mentioned is that those are the relegation clauses of Horn and Werner.

That said, I would be an absolute miracle if Köln stay up this year, they've accumulated six points at the halfway point :lol:
We should really get Horn for 4M if they end up relegated even for 17M euros is not alot many german rate him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can we all just take a collective sigh of relief that Arda Turan has gone to Basaksehir on loan? No chance of him coming here! (For now)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What about now?...I'm more excited about other prospects personally.
Agreed. Don't think he's a difference maker anymore. I think that move to United really soured him on football. Shame really, he was exceptional for Madrid. But I prefer we look at younger talents. Unless by some miracle we get taken over by some oil money we aren't competing for some time so best to buy a young team that can hopefully entertain and get back in the CL while they grow together.

ClubLevel

Di Maria was a quality player at both Benfica & Madrid. Lost his way in the Premier League but do think he wasn't suited to United's way of playing back then. Not sure how he is got on at PSG but cannot see him improving or maintaining his level so would rather look elsewhere.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Has Mahrez got some sort of injunction? :lol:

Can't understand why no one is putting out clickbait articles for him to join us. Most I've seen is 'Liverpool in talks but prefers Arsenal'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom