• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
From yesterday's post-game presser:

on whether he will have any business in January…
Tomorrow we try to bring in first and after that we will see.

Not sure what that means.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

I think he said something like, tomorrow I first try to bring myself in first and after that we will see.

pikey2000

Sounds promising although why would you wait until the 1st Jan to start trying? Clearly business can be done outside of the window ala VVD to Liverpool, why don't we have a Lemar/Mahrez lined up, why do we wait so much!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our priority should be to sort out the midfield in my opinion. Rumours are that Liverpool are after Dani Ceballos. If we allow that to happen without even putting in a bid, our midfield is doomed. He would be perfect for us and could you imagine if he lined up alongside Keita next season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everyone is mentioning Lemar but let's be real here. Even though Monaco are quoting a ridiculous price for him, I'd much rather have Riyad Mahrez instead.

Mahrez wouldn't need much time to settle into the PL and he's the better player at this current time.

Mahrez + keeping Özil = fap worthy.

blaise

Our priority should be to sort out the midfield in my opinion. Rumours are that Liverpool are after Dani Ceballos. If we allow that to happen without even putting in a bid, our midfield is doomed. He would be perfect for us and could you imagine if he lined up alongside Keita next season.

Yup, priority for so many years, dont know whats more depressing, watching Xhaka-Ramsey or Xhaka-Wilshere. It is incredible AMN cant get a shot there, and when I see Coq and Elnenny on bench I almost get physically ill. Without Özil our passing is so slow and predictable and it all starts from midfield, until we sort that one out we are ****ed. No Lemar, Mahrez can get us to the next level. Hopefully Sven will have something lined-up, and as much as I like Wilshere we have to start being ruthless.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We’re so bad that there’s not even an obvious position we need to improve upon with a transfer.

We could literally do with a new player in like 8 positions.

Part of me just thinks we should start from GK and go from there.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Lemar is way too perfect for us. Can play with Laca or with Giroud, can play 3 or 4 positions equally effective for our system. I doubt Wenger would splash record fee on him 6 months ago and forget about him now. He’ll try again, and again, no doubts

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Lemar is way too perfect for us. Can play with Laca or with Giroud, can play 3 or 4 positions equally effective for our system. I doubt Wenger would splash record fee on him 6 months ago and forget about him now. He’ll try again, and again, no doubts

Yeah i expect Lemar to be in red and white before the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom