• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykes

Offer Jack a new contract before he goes on loan and sign Hamez Rodriguez to replace him. Ox should also ask for a loan as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Offer Jack a new contract before he goes on loan and sign Hamez Rodriguez to replace him. Ox should also ask for a loan as well.

Yeh we have to, you cant let Jack return next season with a year left. If he has a good season we will be in a very bad position. Extend him 2 years now, then loan him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait for tomorrow when we get rid of Yaya Sanogo and Debuchy. hope Sanogo go where he belong to Ligue 2 and Debuchy too to ligue 1.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'm beginning to think we will swoop on the right player if they become available tomorrow.

Worst thing will be Dean getting credit as if he had a ****ing notion, but that's pretty insignificant anyway and I'd just be delighted to sign a worldie.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Welbeck didn't have any links a day previously did he?

Still feeling Sturridge for some reason, I think if we wanted someone from abroad we'd have links tonight. But players in the same country not so much.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
anything can happen in deadline day ,but i feel we won't buy other player our squad is good and we have good depth we are not short in any position and not have injury crisis .

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Jenkinson he'll be our backup right back he only few weeks away to reach full fitness level. i think Debuchy is off tomorrow

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Rodriguez is the type of player Wenger is looking for. He is far too similar to Özil and shunting him out to the right is pointless. He offers very little defensively and would totally affect our balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom