• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Don't expect any incomings to be honest. decent window as we've replaced Per, bought in a top class CM who improves us instantly and a forward who's coming off a great season with a point to prove. On top of that we've shifted a lot of players who contributed little last season either on loan or by releasing them. There hasn't been one big name departure which is huge.

7/10 window. If Sanchez and Özil sign it's an 8.5.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It wouldn't work to be honest. It would have to be Sanchez/Theo alongside Perz/Giroud with Özil behind in a diamond. Doubt we're changing formation at this stage of the season.

Yeh, I dont think we will change. It looks like Wenger is looking to be strong on the counter attack, so no point having Giroud on the pitch. having said that, I am a big Giroud fan and he will get games but even I admit he is too slow. Basically we are in a nice position to give players a rest for a change.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Feels ungratifying to have this thread closed, it's like a part of the forum died. Arsenal Talk is the go-to place once again.

See you in January @Kingslayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom