• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fear not, Gooners, Arsène and I are on the case. In light of our frankly quite baffling injury issues, we have searched the length and breadth of the footballing world for a player who typifies resilience and strength, and expertly fills the glaring holes in our squad.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Yoann Gourcuff.

You're welcome.

(Psst...it'll break in the media real soon. You heard it here first.)

Gimme 5.

http://gfycat.com/ImpolitePolishedDavidstiger

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
December 18th.

It begins. Our ITK, Marquis has spoken. All aboard the hype train!!! Destination: Depression!

kopzilla

Always Negative
Hope Debuchy stays on till the end of the season...will Wenger get a Monreal like player in if he goes?

kopzilla

Always Negative
Most of the time we don't sign a player who the media link us to .....the news of the imminent transfer breaks out just a day or two before we sign him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fear not, Gooners, Arsène and I are on the case. In light of our frankly quite baffling injury issues, we have searched the length and breadth of the footballing world for a player who typifies resilience and strength, and expertly fills the glaring holes in our squad.

You're welcome.

Instead of posting on here how about you go sign us a ****ing midfielder and forward like you should have done in summer you bald ****!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

You're welcome.

John-Cross-Media-Luvvy.png

You should be ashamed of yourself, Gazidis.

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fabregas becomes available in January on the cheap, would you take him?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where would he play? Please don't start this DLP nonsense again, players just ghost past him whenever he's given defensive responsibilities. Since January last year the pairing of Matic-Cesc has been non-existent from a defensive standpoint.

Then you can't move Özil out of position in his current form. Ramsey is too good a B2B to be moved out of the way for Cesc as well.

His signing makes the least amount of sense. Go for Matic or RLC if you want a Chelsea midfield (we won't get either anyways), certainly not Cesc.

RandyMarsh

Established Member

You're welcome.

Do you literally only post on here when its transfer season? :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His stock's risen a lot, don't think he's worth the big money we'd have to pay for him.

I'm pretty sure we won't buy a striker, not many good ones move around in January really. No idea why but I'm confident we'll get a new midfielder.

Arteta and Flamini are clearly on the way out and can see Wenger getting a DM/DLP type.

amirkat

Established Member
I said we should have bought Chicharito ages ago.

Welbeck and Chicharito. Could have got a Buy One Get One Free deal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom