• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

africe

Bananacoffee

From a Wenger interview with Bein sport that @blaze_of_glory posted in the Appreciation thread:

http://www.beinsports.com/en/football/video/wenger-eyes-up-the-stats/159293

Talks about transfers at 7.45 and is as adamant as I've ever heard him.

"Will you be looking for reinforcements in the January transfer window?"
"Yes - we are short."

wenger-smile.gif

It's happening lads!

Malky

Established Member
Wenger being as adamant as that makes me think we already have a target in mind and may already have something agreed.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Sounds like one player is coming in. I think wenger realises its between us and city for the league and he wont get a better chance. Which position though os the question!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are short it's very clear no need to be so stubborn about it our midfield options short and also our wingers options Short after we moved theo as striker.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
From a Wenger interview with Bein sport that @blaze_of_glory posted in the Appreciation thread:

http://www.beinsports.com/en/football/video/wenger-eyes-up-the-stats/159293

Talks about transfers at 7.45 and is as adamant as I've ever heard him.

"Will you be looking for reinforcements in the January transfer window?"
"Yes - we are short."
He loves realising half way through the season what everybody else knew in the summer.

Let's hope he gets the job done. No way we win the title with Flamini playing every game for us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting, Wenger has a habit of being more open with non British press.

Bet you all the money in the world he'll say he's happy with his squad options when asked by the British lot.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I reckon Nolito or the Russian kid sound like the most realistic links.

CM wise I'm not sure any seem likely, probably one from left field.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd settle for anything better than Flamini, on loan. Jesus, there must be something out there that'd fit that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom