• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets- Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Oh mate. Someone told me this after a fight in 2012. It really put things in perspective.
cd7bd62c66f8a1b8f5ffbf417fa66853af7359a0a0bcb5979702b0ed6a6dd84c.jpg

Thanks, Bruce.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We'll need a ST, DM and AM next summer.

Reckon we'll get an AM.

Balance is key

Dunno how we're supposed to watch Giroud fluff his lines and Özil to ignore him on the pitch ALL SEASON AGAIN FFS.

Like @GDeep mentioned, we're wasting prime players' time.

we can live with Giroud (since we have to) - but if we want to challenge for anything its paramount that Wenger plays Walcott on the wings or Ox suddenly starts to score.

we got a good team - nothing to do but get behind them and hope wenger shows us all for the muppets we are.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We'll need a ST, DM and AM next summer.

Reckon we'll get an AM.
It will be our plan B AM as well. First choice is probably Fekir who we could have got for cheap this year. Next year he'll be too expensive and we'll bring back Gervinho instead.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger's transfer policy of it's either my first choice or nothing is rigid and frankly immature.

vSsAhjC.gif

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Had my dinner, watched Neighbours, now trying to find the positive here. The only positive I have, is that every time I struggle for motivation in my own life, I think of the times that Wenger or the team has bottled it and think, I don't want to be like that.
So the guy that has won 33% of ALL Arsenals trophies ever won in their 130 year history is a bottler. You may one day hope you can bottle it as well as him-but you keep watching Neighbors bro, I'm sure you'll get inspired someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom