• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets- Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I thought that the renamed "Silly transfer rumour" which was originally the "signing of the summer" thread could have sufficed-now we have two that basically carry the same vibes.
Anyways it's all fun & now we have our own Board members trolling us......;)
Yeah that one just got way out of hand though, was about nothing in the end and had to be put down. Probably we let it go too long.

Hopefully this can stay more focused, for a while anyway.

12TimeWinners

I have my heart set on one of the other three and would rather keep funds for them, plus I think dzeko could do a good job for us...
Fair enough bro, the first 3 are massive players although I think Muller is least likely...
Dzeko though...whilst I rate him, is only a 10% improvement on Giroud at best imo....plus he's City's boy so expect we'd get raped on the fee...

em9999

My rainbows
Bro, this isn't about doing a job for us anymore. We've lived that dream for the last few years. This is about busting out the cheque book, scribbling lots of zero's all over the place and buying the best.

After years of careful spending by the club I have become very frugal. Its all rubbed off on me I'm afraid..

12TimeWinners

After years of careful spending by the club I have become very frugal. Its all rubbed off on me I'm afraid..
Ha!
Funny thing is, whilst we're now spending, our top signings are still relative bargains! Best of both worlds my frugal friend...

Benteke fee = Sanchez

Özil waaay<<<Sterling

then you look at wages for the likes of Sterling Falcao and Schweine!

jeez!

em9999

My rainbows
if we actually do sign Dzeko instead of giving Walcott the shot he deserve as CF It would be the weirdest thing since we got an Injured kim kallstrom on loan.

I can see your point but I don't think Walcott will ever make it as a centre forward. He may have the good game now and again but the guy totally frustrates me and I wouldn't be against selling him

arsenalhumor

49'000'000.- From Arsenal to FC Bayern Muenchen .

Dear Karl Heinz,
It is not all about money but thanks for the discount . Yes I will come to manage your club one day, but for the moment I will try to make Thomas the best forward in England and Germany.
Forever Grateful
Arsène.

12TimeWinners

I think he's talking about Cavani.
he fits the description
See why you'd think it. Wage demands would be too high though surely? Correct me if I'm mistaken but I seem to remember him wanting £300K p/w to move to United or so it was reported?

em9999

My rainbows
Couldn't we in theory give a massive signing on fee and wages in line with the rest of our top players.. That's how I use to get around it on football manager lol

This_is_Highbury

I am sure that Wenger will hold a press conference tomorrow and hopefully he will give us some more information about this mystery cf....heh, who am i kidding. But some hints would be welcome.

12TimeWinners

I'll be honest, if we sign either Lewandowski or Benzema i will be absolutely ecstatic. It surprises me that not everyone feel this way.
Someone said earlier....''We could sign Messi and certain fans would complain about the lack of height at DM'' - or something like that...
Too true!

GDeep™

League is very weak
We already know Wenger will pay 40-50M for the 'right' player, we know he is pribably trying for Benz, Harris isn't giving us any ground breaking info here.

We also know there is a 4% chance of Benz happening.

em9999

My rainbows
Yes That was me, some Arsenal fans do like to moan. I mean what have we got to be down about we support the greatest team in the world that now has money to spend
Its like Christmas day every day now till the window closes

This_is_The_Year

I can see your point but I don't think Walcott will ever make it as a centre forward. He may have the good game now and again but the guy totally frustrates me and I wouldn't be against selling him

I think you mean Giroud : O) With a fit walcott up top its not now and again - its every single time he got a great game.

when did he last have a poor game as cf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom