• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets- Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

12TimeWinners

tying to not get drawn into this.
Doesn't stop Le Boss from the occasional reaction to a Moaninho barb tho, and he's far smarter than we. Jump in lad, after a few beers it's a test of grammatically coherent conversational English if nowt else...

(we're signing Reus by the way ;) psssst he wears Puma too!

Jaywood Mac

Don't think its Reus, he's not a centre forward. Probably Benz, Lewa or Cavani. Id take any of them 3, Cavani would be my 3rd choice though. Could very well be him with DiMaria being the superstar coming in to replace. Hope one of these European giants makes a move soon and get the transfer dominoes going. Madrids lack of activity is worrying.

em9999

My rainbows
I think you mean Giroud : O) With a fit walcott up top its not now and again - its every single time he got a great game.

when did he last have a poor game as cf ?

I've seen him have many a poor game pretending to be a CF to be fair. I'm just not walcotts biggest fan to be honest

davidsukker

Lol Lord Harris confirming that they will go hard for Benzema. We are a financial powerhouse and Wenger will convince Benzema. He will get his man

12TimeWinners

Personally, Lewnadowski the dude I like but Benzema's a little more hip & silky.
Don't get me wrong, great player, and I'm sure he's a nice lad underneath all the Instagram whoring and French skengman act. But I just can't see it, his temperament is more Anelka than Henry, and Wenger has been all about 'positive mental strenx' loving his South American and German types.
I certainly wouldn't moan but not having the 'hip' stuff. He's more cringe than Mesut, and that's saying something

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Where was this determination to land the CF he wanted when the 40m +1 debacle went down? Spend 5-10m more are we would have walked a league title or two by now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Where was this determination to land the CF he wanted when the 40m +1 debacle went down? Spend 5-10m more are we would have walked a league title or two by now.

No that's not true, Rodgers started saying in press conferences his true value was 70M. It's clear that Liverpool are an impossible club to deal with and I have no problem with Wenger doing that.

What I'd like to know seen as there's so many experts on here, where are these mystical world class strikers we should have gone for?

12TimeWinners

Share your pain as I'm a massive cannibal fan, but his agent even got the clause wrong, and I highly doubt the nob'eds would've let him go for less than 60 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom