• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
At this point we would be stupid not to sell him regardless.

Team has no chance at top 4 and no chance of him staying after the season. Pointless not to cash in and replace him now.

Who are we supposed to replace him with? We are not going to end up in a relegation battle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also the funny thing we looking to sell Mustafi and depend on Holding who is still learning. This club

JHusMan

Mbappe agreement with PSG for around £160m. I fully expect us to get Draxler now, biggest fan appeasing signing if ever I saw one. Shame it won't appease anyone, doesn't if help our issues.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Expecting few out goings incomings I would be really surprised if we bring someone in.

Hopefully we get rid of Gibbs and Perez I don't mind if ox f**k off too not worth giving a 180K a week

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The fans should protest but against the right person. Stan Kroenke decided that Wenger should stay so he is responsible for this mess. We should remember that.
Didnt they do that every week last season what has changed nothing in fact we got worse we need some billionaire with ambition to kick out kroenke from the club.

Max1411

0 - Arsenal didn’t attempt a single shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since October 5th 2014 (vs Chelsea).

I dont think it gets worse then this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I feel sad I legit think he has some sort of dementia

delusions and illusions are early sympthoms...
It would be madness OK i understand if we back playing 4-3-3 we'll have Kosh Mertesacker Holding and Chambers depth wise is good but its short on quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom