• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wesley Sneijder

James

Established Member
Asterix said:
hang on, we all agree this is probably made up, yet you're all still discussing the merits of the "transfer"? I think you guys need to get out more!!

irishgunnerz said:
sighs, why we even discussing him? Next...
Exactly this. His agent says he wants to stay at Real, so unless other sources claim we're seriously interested in him, then i really don't see where this thread can go. We have the topic in Football Talk about Sneijder and Van der Vaart, so perhaps discussions involving these two can go in there unless something does develop.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
As Man Utd stall Arsenal ponder shock Sneijder approach

Arsenal are making a shock move for Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Inter still want to sell Sneijder, with Manchester United stalling on making a new offer for the Dutchman.

Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger, flush with the cash from the sales of Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas, is now being linked with a stunning move for Sneijder.

Gunners skipper Robin van Persie would welcome the arrival of his countryman, though personal terms could prove an issue.

Meanwhile, Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis revealed Inter's financial problems - despite the sale of Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi - after rejecting an approach for Ezequiel Lavezzi.

"(Inter president Massimo) Moratti told me that he costs too much, we talked on the phone, but Inter does not have €32 million."

morpho

Established Member
another 2+2=15

would be amazing though, but price and wages makes this a "no chance in hell"

GunneDown

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha this is the most BS i've heard all transfer window. please lock it!!!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is ridiculous, if Man U can't match his wages, what makes people think we can...and will?! :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the media are really joking these days, manure cant even afford his wages i dont think we can even if we sell nasri and cesc.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
quattro said:
too short.

next

hahaa, so true.

And him and RvP doesn't work, as it was proved in World Cup. He wasn't feeding balls to RvP. The selfish prick.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Signing Sneijder is something wet dreams are made of, but that's just it, this is only a dream. :(

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fvoetbalzone.nl%2Fdoc.asp%3Fuid%3D145904" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.nl/translate?js ... d%3D145904</a>

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
cuban said:
Beksl said:
Signing Sneijder is something wet dreams are made of, but that's just it, this is only a dream. :(

not my dreams tbf

I'm a big fan of him since his Ajax days, he's most defo an upgrade on everything we have in midfield. World class for me.

dendito

Even if italian press are linking us with him, this deal will never happen IMO.

Only one reason... WAGES

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We've just freed up almost 500k per week in wages and the likes of Bendtner and Almunia are still on the payroll so we could afford to pay his wages but are reluctant to I'm afraid...

dendito

Beksl said:
We've just freed up almost 500k per week in wages and the likes of Bendtner and Almunia are still on the payroll so we could afford to pay his wages but are reluctant to I'm afraid...

And after that, some other players like RVP would want to earn the same kind of wages which we won't do.

Mind you, one day we'll have to start paying players what they earn in other clubs if we don't want to lose our best players every year

Top Bottom