Wesley Sneijder

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by InWengerWeTrust, Jun 13, 2009.

1. James

James New Member Elite

Exactly this. His agent says he wants to stay at Real, so unless other sources claim we're seriously interested in him, then i really don't see where this thread can go. We have the topic in Football Talk about Sneijder and Van der Vaart, so perhaps discussions involving these two can go in there unless something does develop.

2. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

3. morpho

morpho #ArtetaOut = Permanent Ban

another 2+2=15

would be amazing though, but price and wages makes this a "no chance in hell"

4. Anzac

Anzac Active Member

Kaka AND Sneijder would be making a BIIIG "F*CK YOU ONE AND ALL VERY MUCH" type statement.

5. GunneDown

GunneDown New Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha this is the most BS i've heard all transfer window. please lock it!!!

6. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

:lol: Come on guys, Wesley Sneijder?? Really?

IBTL

7. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

This is ridiculous, if Man U can't match his wages, what makes people think we can...and will?! :lol:

8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

the media are really joking these days, manure cant even afford his wages i dont think we can even if we sell nasri and cesc.

9. quattro

quattro Active Member

too short.

next

10. albakos

albakos Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you" Administrator

hahaa, so true.

And him and RvP doesn't work, as it was proved in World Cup. He wasn't feeding balls to RvP. The selfish prick.

11. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

Signing Sneijder is something wet dreams are made of, but that's just it, this is only a dream. :(

12. cuban

cuban New Member Trusted

not my dreams tbf

13. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fvoetbalzone.nl%2Fdoc.asp%3Fuid%3D145904" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.nl/translate?js ... d%3D145904</a>

14. Beksl

I'm a big fan of him since his Ajax days, he's most defo an upgrade on everything we have in midfield. World class for me.

15. dendito

dendito New Member

Even if italian press are linking us with him, this deal will never happen IMO.

Only one reason... WAGES

16. Beksl

We've just freed up almost 500k per week in wages and the likes of Bendtner and Almunia are still on the payroll so we could afford to pay his wages but are reluctant to I'm afraid...

17. dendito

dendito New Member

And after that, some other players like RVP would want to earn the same kind of wages which we won't do.

Mind you, one day we'll have to start paying players what they earn in other clubs if we don't want to lose our best players every year

18. ricky1985

ricky1985 Active Member Elite

Wenger would never sign this greedy, selfish ****. Thank Christ.

19. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Do.Not.Want.

20. Shue

Shue New Member Elite