• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

PS. Hughie and Starlight must be the cutest couple ever!

Yes they are and that's only part I agree with, hmph!

I expect a sincere apology from you to the females on this forum by the time the ladies see your comment!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought it was funny how all our players celebrated their goals today.

Poor season, played badly, playing a terrible (basically already relegated) team, out of Europe for the first time since 1995/1996...still celebrate with no shame...footballers :lol:

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes they are and that's only part I agree with, hmph!

I expect a sincere apology from you to the females on this forum by the time the ladies see your comment!
:) I am sure they will all take it in the right spirit! Everything else would be very childish!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Thought it was funny how all our players celebrated their goals today.

Poor season, played badly, playing a terrible (basically already relegated) team, out of Europe for the first time since 1995/1996...still celebrate with no shame...footballers :lol:

It always feels good to score a goal. Especially when the team hasn't been. I really can't blame them tbh. You want them to just be miserable out there?

Iceman10

Established Member
It always feels good to score a goal. Especially when the team hasn't been. I really can't blame them tbh. You want them to just be miserable out there?
Players do bear some responsibility for this season, but it does look like overcoaching could be a factor in the overall equation, sucking some free expression out of them, so yeah, let them celebrate. It did look like ESR was holding back a bit after his goal anyway, or at least that's what my eyes seemed to tell me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Not miserable, just some appropriate celebrations, like when a player shows restraint when scoring against his old club...no fans as well, not like they could get carried away by the crowd cheering...has just been a bad season, tbh.

Though if they were all just so.happy to relegate Fat Sam, that they couldn't control themselves, then that's fine!

Wryer

Look at Dani ffs embarrassing pace
He pointed Gabriel to cover towards the left, as though to say he's got it covered on the right. And then he just gives up. Gabriel very likely would have made it in time to block the attacker if not for that half step to the left.

Dear oh dear.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Posters with nothing to say about a nothing game. Then pages of drivel about Gary Linekar, and female posters. Oh my days, how we have fallen.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Just recovered from yesterday's game. I said to some friends I'd get pissed if Willian ever scored a goal for us. So I did.

Yeah, I will cheer every Arsenal goal and every Arsenal victory whatever the circumstances. Could still go up a place or two, though unlikely.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Unnecessarily pointed attack, I'm disappointed in you.

Females of AM pay not mind to this, you're the real heroes.

2f557e894d6c931d02d8f9194429513878974c3d.gifv

No worries, we're not bothered. For just like loud cars indicate a micropenis syndrome, comments like his are a sure sign of green pistachio testicularitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom