• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Might have it on on the side while I watch the sons of sam. Be interesting to compare the horrors of the two.
Thinking of starting Sons of Sam myself. Make a change from the murder we see happening on the pitch.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Well you'd expect Arteta to give chances to the players he'd want to play a big part for next season, so there's really no need to give Ceballos, Ødegaard, Bellerin or any of the others who'll not be here after this season any playing time. Preparations for 21/22 shhould already start now.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Well you'd expect Arteta to give chances to the players he'd want to play a big part for next season, so there's really no need to give Ceballos, Ødegaard, Bellerin or any of the others who'll not be here after this season any playing time. Preparations for 21/22 shhould already start now.
To be fair we've all been thinking that the last 3-4 weeks so I wouldn't expect anything to change now unfortunately.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it's unlikely, but until the Villarreal game season was still alive, now it's truly nothing to play for. Going on a winning run now puts us in danger of qualifying for European conference league, god forbid lmaoo.
I've mentioned before that I'd be fine with a conference league because they're the kind of games that would be perfect for Hale End up and comers that Arteta won't play in the league. It gives them opportunities to play. Guys like Azeez, Oyegoke, Taylor-Hart, Balogun and co will all have opportunities to build up some momentum assuming none of them go on loan.

But knowing Arteta, it'll probably be more game time for dead squaddies just like this season.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

So what you're saying is that Arteta will definitely start Ceballos, Elneny, Odergaard and Bellerin in every game :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Bellerin's replacement isn't in the squad so how will that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom