• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is the most depressing matchday thread.

I hope gladly they f**k off really don't care about them we stayed too much patient for nothing a good performance against Westbrom would mean f**k all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only positive thing is only 4 games left and i wish fans back to stadium next season i can't watch us at home or PL next season play like that it's disgraceful no fun and extremely boring. Euros can f**k off too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...only nostalgia I'm posting for this.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm not ashamed to admit that I honestly feel nothing for this team. Between the disgusting ESL participation and the persistence with this disgraceful manager and some truly disgraceful players whose checks are signed by a disgraceful owner who has hired 2 disgraceful executives to "lead" this club, I find it hard to even be upset. The last couple of matches I've just watched expecting to feel something and I just don't. I've loved Arsenal for as long as I can remember but it's unrecognizable. We used to be able to hang our hats on the beauty of our football, a proud history and being a first class, well run example of the right values for a club to have. We're a joke, owned by an awful greedy man, employing arrogant ****** who are completely taking the piss and exploiting supporters by selling lie after lie. I find it hard to even be angry. I'm completely numb at this stage. It's not even where we are in the table or being knocked out of the EL at this stage, it's the manner in which it has happened due to sheer arrogance and neglect. It's crazy to watch a club that used to fight for every ball circle the toilet with no attempt to escape.

mirrorstare

U all talk a big **** game but we all know u Will watch it
I'm just waiting confirmation of Arteta sacked/staying to see if I deliberately avoid this stuff.

I like the PL in general, but it hurts that Arsenal is one of the most boring teams in what hasn't been a great PL season. If we continue down this path I don't see the point.

Kav

Established Member
If we lose to these gimps I may have to hide for a few weeks. I can’t take any more embarrassment. 😕

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We'll somehow sneak a win in this and all the propaganda will be back. "We can bounce back", "fans need to get behind us", "trust the process". I'm fearful and fully expecting no action will be taken on Arteta and we'll be sitting here in November with another season wasted.

It's not even just the results, the performances are eye bleedingly boring. People like to have a laugh about Big Sam or Moyes but they're far better coaches than this charlatan we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom