• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 work weeks left until I get paid for the first month of me as a working man in my life!

Well I have worked on freezer trawlers and in the freezing factory and unloading freezing trawlers(@Riou you would never make it, -16°C, stabling 30kg boxes on each other until they are higher than your head for 24-48 hours straight) as summer jobs!

But I have never worked like you know, have paid holidays and stuff like that.

About the Arsenal game, we need to finish the season on good vibes so hopefully, Edu and Arteta will be sacked tomorrow!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well I have worked on freezer trawlers and in the freezing factory and unloading freezing trawlers(@Riou you would never make it, -16°C, stabling 30kg boxes on each other until they are higher than your head for 24-48 hours straight) as summer jobs!

Ture Viking warrior!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Anyone watching this needs sectioning.
Yeah, but I expect we’ll all be here anyway.

As the great Del Amitri once said...

“And nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all
They'll burn down the synagogues at six o'clock
And we'll all go along like before
And we'll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow.…”

Thanks, Stan. Cool Mikel.

****s sake :facepalm:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yeah, but I expect we’ll all be here anyway.

As the great Del Amitri once said...

“And nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all
They'll burn down the synagogues at six o'clock
And we'll all go along like before
And we'll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow.…”

Thanks, Stan. Cool Mikel.

****s sake :facepalm:
I might be posting but i'm not watching. Not watching another minute of club football this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I enjoyed beating Arsenal more than anyone when I was in charge at Bolton. We'd really got to them and Arsène Wenger hated us.

"I saw him ripping his tie off and throwing it on the floor in anger. He takes it all very personally and has an air of arrogance...I loved it."

...Fatty

I know everyone (kinda rightly) hates Arteta, but lets not forget how much of a scumbag Sam is.

Got away with murder against us every time (some absolutely horrible tackles ffs) but would usually always roll over for Fergie...lets relegate this disaster of a man, one of my most despised managers ever.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am expecting a strong reaction after yesterday's debacle and seeing us push West Brom until the final minutes. Not impossible we might even scrape a draw.
Can’t see a draw or meh result here. They’ll either come out fighting like unleashed tigers as a reaction to all the criticism, or they’ll fold in on themselves as the nervousness of the situation takes a collective hold. 3-0 to Arsenal or 0-2 to WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom