• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

Yeah but that was when we were actually a decent side. Now we're **** so he has a chance. Frankly I'd rather see the kids play since Europe is likely out of reach, but even with little to play for, Tets will still blindly rely on the players trying to push him out of a job.

dbig

Let's win this for Arsène. Then Arteta can go **** himself for the rest of the season.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Ryan

Cedric - Gabriel - Chambers - Saka

Elneny - Azeez

Nelson - ESR - Martinelli

Balogun

Likely? Not at all but its not like i give a ****.

Rattata

Now would be the perfect time to see what the likes of Balogun and Azeez are PL quality or in their in need of a loan. Be sensible for once Mikel.
Unlikely as both played on Friday for the U-21.
Anyway I'm hoping this game gets canceled tomorrow. Will support the fans in their decision if they decide to pull a United.

Arteta still being the manager after this season and especially after the Villarreal semi-final is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom