• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As fans we're forced to follow the club into the abyss, otherwise we would suffer permanent vertigo looking down at Arsenal from high.
giphy.gif

MikeVinna

Established Member
Lets be honest its not Dani’s fault he’s slow. He’s just a terrible player who takes too many touches and positions himself poorly. Both Dani and Elneny could have taken the yellow to stop their goal.

In any case, meaningless game. If it were me scoring these goals I definitely wouldnt even bother celebrating. Players should be embarrassed for this season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You're coming across as a bit of a pig, tbh. If i'm telling you that, you should probably think about classing it up a bit.
Are you serious? If so I think you are barking up the wrong tree! If "female" posters can like posts about "beta" males I think it is fair game to make a bit fun of them, isn't it? Having the banter only go one way would be condescending in my view. A bit protect the weaker sex kind of thing. Doubt anyone posting here needs that. Think if even us beta males can live with that everyone should be fine with it. :)

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Except not being relegated...

Relegation was already a foregone conclusion with the points gap and number of remaining games. They were 11 points behind and Southampton has a game in hand, so in theory it could be 14 points behind. They were not going to close the gap in the remaining 4 games. They knew it, everyone knew it. Hence they had nothing to play for.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Are you serious? If so I think you are barking up the wrong tree! If "female" posters can like posts about "beta" males I think it is fair game to make a bit fun of them, isn't it? Having the banter only go one way would be condescending in my view. A bit protect the weaker sex kind of thing. Doubt anyone posting here needs that. Think if even us beta males can live with that everyone should be fine with it. :)
All right, trying doing that with Rimmal, see where that gets you.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Manager Sam Allardyce speaking to BT Sport about West Brom being relegated..."It's not sunk in yet."

What do you mean it hasn't sunk in yet, they have been in the relegation zone the whole season :lol:
It's difficult for anything to sink in when you're as thick as pig ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom