• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

| West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 15:00 19 March 2011 |

-Shaun-

I was gonna type out my preferred team, but I just cannot bear having Koscielny and Squillaci's names next to each other.

Kain

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
DaG said:
Midfield of Denilson, Wilshere, and Ramsey please. I want to see proper football.
Denilson can **** off. **** player

Amen to that, always had time for Denilson in the past with a safe option of him being a viable squad option but his jogging sends me over the edge, time for him to move on. It's bad enough having a depleted back line, sticking him in front of them would be ****ing **** for our title hopes.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Go with this

-------------almunia
sagna---squil---kos---clichy
----------Ramsey-jw
-------------cesc
-nasri----------------arshavin
-------------rvp

dyeruz

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
I'm not saying diaby has done anything, I'm just pointing out that denilson is just as useless
Denilson is useless but for me the lesser of two mediocre evils, and I used to be a Diaby supporter but it's come to a stage, what exactly does he do? Dribble into blind alleys, hold on to the ball too long before it gets nicked, cant tackle, rarely gets headers in the box, Denilson at least keeps the ball moving and jogs real fast.

Bourne

Established Member
The less I see of Diaby in an Arsenal shirt, the better. Like t see Rambo start this one if possible.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
You lot act as if we haven't been toothless against United in 442. Now all of a sudden we need to change formation again :lol:

Bourne

Established Member
Nah, I'm good with the 4-3-3, providing we implement the tactics best suited to it.

Oh, and more workrate with and without the ball too. :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom