• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

| West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 15:00 19 March 2011 |

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
The Jury said:
Ramsey's had no complications at all and his rehab couldn't have gone any smoother. If Ramsey's not ready carry on from where he left off before his injury then somethings wrong that we don't know about... It's been over a year now.
Are you Ramsey's leg or doctor? He'll play for us when he plays.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
AnthonyG said:
The Jury said:
Ramsey's had no complications at all and his rehab couldn't have gone any smoother. If Ramsey's not ready carry on from where he left off before his injury then somethings wrong that we don't know about... It's been over a year now.
Are you Ramsey's leg or doctor? He'll play for us when he plays.

I'm not his doctor, no. I'm just going on what Wenger and Aaron have said on the subject.

Seems Wenger is either too quick to bring people back (Cesc and RvP) or too slow lately. The man isn't making an awful lot of sense these days, and I'm genuinely worried tbh.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Robin had better farking produce in this match. No more ***** footing around, shoot on sight and stop playing with Nasri. Make him play for you.

viper_001

Established Member
We win this game, and we're joint top of the league. Keep in mind that United still have to play Chelsea and face us at the Emirates. Not only that, but they have to contend with the FA Cup and Champions League.

They will get tired, they will screw up. We'll win a few games on the bounce and pull away. The league is still very much in our hands.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
DaG said:
Robin had better farking produce in this match. No more ***** footing around, shoot on sight and stop playing with Nasri. Make him play for you.
Mama Nasri is going to phone mama van Persie to have a word.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Wenger did mention in official website that Song is still out for this game.

When we see our away form in the league this year, it should be nothing to be worried. But our current form and our players confidence are the things that can be questioned for now.....

Arghhh....

DanielVale

viper_001 said:
They will get tired, they will screw up. We'll win a few games on the bounce and pull away. The league is still very much in our hands.

Thats just the problem though, we don't know how to.

fabo

6.51 / 10
And Wenger said he doesn't know when Song will be back.

Yet we needed proper competition in that position for years - can't blame luck there.

Can easily see a draw here, if we win it will be a narrow one I think.

TheCMT

Established Member
fabo said:
Yet we needed proper competition in that position for years - can't blame luck there.

Agreed. Though i like Song I think we can do better in that position. If DD's are said to be backup for him then one is having a laugh. Diaby did well sometimes in that position though but he is hugely unreliable.

jerome2158

Established Member
we better win....

West Brom will forever be associated with a bizarre day in my life.

The first time I ever went to the Emirates and saw the Arsenal play...I saw us go 3-0 down to West Brom at one point in the game. I really still can't believe it. Years of waiting, all for that.

Fortunately of the other matches i ended up going to, I believe i only saw us lose to newcastle. Gives me 8 wins and 2 losses of games i've witnessed i think.

Gonner_88

Established Member
Woah Jermoe that's really unlucky but your overall wins to lose ratio is very good.

I went to 17 Arsenal games since last season and have seen us win 16 times and 1 loss (Man Utd FA cup on Saturday lol).

This game is so crucial because we need to boost our confidence and be level on points with Man Utd.

I'd play:

-------------Almunia---------------

Sagna----Squid-------Kos-----clichy

--------Ramsey----Diaby------------

Nasri-------Wilshere-------Arshavin

---------------RVP-----------------

Bossa

Established Member
I agree with your lineup but Ramsey should be playing AM and Wilshere should play the role where's he plays best.

If I seen any of Rosicky, Bendtner or Denilson start, I will be seriously pissed.

mo50

Established Member
When in doubt about who to put into your predicted XI, stick Rosicky there. He always manages to find a way to play. He's on par with Denilson/Diaby for me.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
fabo said:
And Wenger said he doesn't know when Song will be back.

Can easily see a draw here, if we win it will be a narrow one I think.

Yep I have been mentioning that for ages. In wenger's eyes it seems to be D&D.

I can see this all coming around again in March 2012. Nothing seems to change. D&D and Almunia are getting into our first team again. :evil:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Yeah think so.
Arsène said two weeks after the Barca match, so I don't think he'll be fit for this.

Let's hope Arsène is smart enough to say two or more weeks or so on Friday during his press conference, so that Fabs won't be involved in Spain's matches.

Danni

I don't think I have the stomach to see Denilson and Diaby play in the same midfield against West Brom. As individuals I can say that they are decent players, who are't necessarily good enough to play for a team who want to end a trophy drought, but as a pairing they are a horror show and we are clearly better without them.

With Hodgson in charge I expect them to adapt to defensive tactics and try to exploit our weakness on the counter-attack, but their defense is abysmal and we really should go with a midfield of Ramsey, Wilshere and Diaby - as they are our best options at the moment.

Drop points in this game and it's unlikely that the trophy drought will be coming to an end this summer. As we say, it's a must win game, but then again every game is a must win!

Y va marquer

Established Member
It's true that West Brom have been leaking goals at home all season which probably means that they'll be organised to defend like men possessed against us.

We've seen in the Sunderland and Man U games that Diaby and Denilson offer zero in terms of pacy passing and breaking down a tight defence.

We desperately need goals so it must be time to start Ramsey ahead of one of them?
Probably Denilson?

It does seem like the best option or maybe that's expecting too much too soon from Ramsey.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom