• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People are really letting their emotions get the better of them on Twitter thinking he should go to jail and West Ham should terminate his contract after spending 30 million on him in August. Neither will happen. It’s a really ugly video, but apology and education on animal welfare will be enough

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Most of these players aren't only thick af, they're also borderline sociopaths lol. How did he even let someone record that? Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It really shows how most footballers, are dumb and horrible chavs, that just happen to do something that makes them highly paid and kids aspire to be.

They are pretty much the worst profile of people, to be heroes.

TornadoTed

Established Member
You have the option to start with yourself, perhaps murder your family and some local kids first. No? Then maybe don't say stuff you don't actually mean.
I bare no ill will or wish to harm anyone, I don't need to do anything we will do it to ourselves in time. However with 15 trillion bits of plastic in the oceans, polar ice caps melting and tens of 1000's of species made extinct at our hands there is no arguing that we have been the worst thing that has ever happened to planet Earth.

I take comfort in the fact the Earth and the species we haven't already wiped out will flourish and the damage we cause will be reversed.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I bare no ill will or wish to harm anyone, I don't need to do anything we will do it to ourselves in time. However with 15 trillion bits of plastic in the oceans, polar ice caps melting and tens of 1000's of species made extinct at our hands there is no arguing that we have been the worst thing that has ever happened to planet Earth.

I take comfort in the fact the Earth and the species we haven't already wiped out will flourish and the damage we cause will be reversed.
Sorry mate, your sense of respect for the environment does resonate with me, but I think your misanthropic position itself is a by-product of the privileged position we have as a species where we are completely removed from the natural competition of the wild. The reason you don't wish ill will or harm to yourself or others is the reason why your attitude makes no sense. Self-preservation is a ubiquitous instinct for us all.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Sorry mate, your sense of respect for the environment does resonate with me, but I think your misanthropic position itself is a by-product of the privileged position we have as a species where we are completely removed from the natural competition of the wild. The reason you don't wish ill will or harm to yourself or others is the reason why your attitude makes no sense. Self-preservation is a ubiquitous instinct for us all.
I have no problem with self preservation, humans lived on this planet for millions of years fulfilling their needs while living in harmony with their surroundings. We have gone so far past the self preservation goals of enough food, warmth and shelter, we as a species have become greedy and selfish, always wanting more at any environmental cost.

My first choice of course is the human race to forego their unnecessary desires and actually give a **** about their planet and the creatures we share it with but I just don't see it ever happening.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
4th, still in Europe. They didn't need to go mental but I'm still shocked they did nothing in January.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He says he’s “deeply sorry”…yeah f*ck that, he ain’t public-apologising his way out of this one, should be charged with animal cruelty.
Isn't that a straight up criminal offence in the UK? What the **** is this? Just unbelievable and giggling on top of it! It's a totally defenceless little cat. Jesus Christ! :mad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom