• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Riou

You forget this is the West Ham thread...and not just the thread to call Zouma a **** :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
If someone had told me 5 years ago that we'd be smashing Lyon 3-0 away in Europe today I'd have thought they were mental. It's pretty surreal to watch us play in Europe, considering 99% of my time supporting West Ham has been spent battling relegation or ostensibly doing nothing much of note. Hell, the relegation scraps were kind of the most memorable times I've had supporting this club :lol:

I much prefer these kinds of memories though.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
If someone had told me 5 years ago that we'd be smashing Lyon 3-0 away in Europe today I'd have thought they were mental. It's pretty surreal to watch us play in Europe, considering 99% of my time supporting West Ham has been spent battling relegation or ostensibly doing nothing much of note. Hell, the relegation scraps were kind of the most memorable times I've had supporting this club :lol:

I much prefer these kinds of memories though.
Enjoy. I'm sure no one would have predicted rehiring moyes will have resulted in this. Turned out to be an amazing decision

Riou

The funny thing about them winning the Europa though, is it kinda kills Sp**s.

You have Chelsea winning the league recently, Arsenal winning the cup and West Ham winning in Europe....while Tottenham sit down with their Audi trophy :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
howr45pxe1091.jpg

Legend. This guy has actively played in our first team since I was 14. Brilliant captain. Really got to me how emotional he got during the last home game. He's played for West Ham since he was 13, almost 2/3 of his life spent here. It'll feel so weird without him in the team.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
howr45pxe1091.jpg

Legend. This guy has actively played in our first team since I was 14. Brilliant captain. Really got to me how emotional he got during the last home game. He's played for West Ham since he was 13, almost 2/3 of his life spent here. It'll feel so weird without him in the team.
He quit the game or looking for a new club?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
howr45pxe1091.jpg

He can through the West Ham u13 together with Jay Cartwright if I’m not mistaken

GLITCH

howr45pxe1091.jpg

Pity you guys didn't go all the way in EL. Would've been nice for him to bow out with silverware.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom