• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Bloodbather

Established Member

Going under the radar with their moves so far. Managed to keep Rice and Bowen, Scamacca is a massive addition, as is Aguerd from Rennes. Built themselves a super physical team, difficult one to play against. Could see them push for Top 6.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Moyes out

They've been crazy unlucky, from what I saw they were just cursed to not score in that Forest game and on this one they faced Brighton on that small period they actually translate their dominance into goals.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lol give it tow seasons and westham are brexit fc.
What the hell, what are his qualifications? And people laugh at Arteta being a newbie.

@Dokaka Thoughts? I feel sorry for you. I wish you all the strength in coming times. Time to switch to Arsenal full time?

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Having Mark Noble as your legend is in itself shameful. They really can't get that mid-level club tag off even though they have amazing stadium and facilities.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
34odzdiopdp91.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why wouldn’t a bloke that literally is Mr West Ham not be suited for the role? Awful takes takes takes here today
Dunno Clive, but I think the consensus is he looks like an old racist, and he’s going to see to it that their famed ‘academy’ will be turned into a far right breeding ground… I’m sure I heard he was rather a nice chappy!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Dunno Clive, but I think the consensus is he looks like an old racist, and he’s going to see to it that their famed ‘academy’ will be turned into a far right breeding ground… I’m sure I heard he was rather a nice chappy!

Yeah nothing but respect and love for Noble, legend of the game. Top clubs obsessed AM merchants never acknowledges lesser clubs tho

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Don't know why Noble is getting so much vitriolic **** thrown at him in here, dude is a model professional and I'm glad to still have him around the club. Considering he was basically doing what his new role requires behind the scenes for the last couple of seasons anyway, it seems like a good fit?

You lot put Ljungberg and Mertesacker in charge of your youth teams and just hired Jack Wilshere. Bit hypocritical to make fun of us hiring a genuine club legend in an advisory role just because we're a mid-table side. Pretty typical though for followers of more competitive clubs to ridicule any kind of affection you could possibly have for a club below their level.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't know why Noble is getting so much vitriolic **** thrown at him in here, dude is a model professional and I'm glad to still have him around the club. Considering he was basically doing what his new role requires behind the scenes for the last couple of seasons anyway, it seems like a good fit?

You lot put Ljungberg and Mertesacker in charge of your youth teams and just hired Jack Wilshere. Bit hypocritical to make fun of us hiring a genuine club legend in an advisory role just because we're a mid-table side. Pretty typical though for followers of more competitive clubs to ridicule any kind of affection you could possibly have for a club below their level.

Big job for him scouting players to get you promoted next year though…

Top Bottom