• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The English club never seem to get the importance of sporting director. This dude and fletcher has these positions is just weird

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why Noble is getting so much vitriolic **** thrown at him in here, dude is a model professional and I'm glad to still have him around the club. Considering he was basically doing what his new role requires behind the scenes for the last couple of seasons anyway, it seems like a good fit?

You lot put Ljungberg and Mertesacker in charge of your youth teams and just hired Jack Wilshere. Bit hypocritical to make fun of us hiring a genuine club legend in an advisory role just because we're a mid-table side. Pretty typical though for followers of more competitive clubs to ridicule any kind of affection you could possibly have for a club below their level.
You're at an Arsenal forum, be happy with the response you get it could be worse

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't know why Noble is getting so much vitriolic **** thrown at him in here, dude is a model professional and I'm glad to still have him around the club.

???

it was like 2/3 posts. On an Arsenal forum. I laughed because I feel like I remember him playing a few months ago. It's strange but clubs do it all the time I suppose, still think West Ham could do better.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't know why Noble is getting so much vitriolic **** thrown at him in here, dude is a model professional and I'm glad to still have him around the club. Considering he was basically doing what his new role requires behind the scenes for the last couple of seasons anyway, it seems like a good fit?

You lot put Ljungberg and Mertesacker in charge of your youth teams and just hired Jack Wilshere. Bit hypocritical to make fun of us hiring a genuine club legend in an advisory role just because we're a mid-table side. Pretty typical though for followers of more competitive clubs to ridicule any kind of affection you could possibly have for a club below their level.
It's the role of Sporting Director I asked you about that the tweet mentions. Coaching youth teams etc. is a bit different, no?

This guy just passed some Harvard course and you give him one of the biggest jobs in the club with no experience at all?

Edu had done similar job for Brazil for some years and even Arteta was 2nd head coach under Pep.

Seems crazy to be what you're doing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's the role of Sporting Director I asked you about that the tweet mentions. Coaching youth teams etc. is a bit different, no?

This guy just passed some Harvard course and you give him one of the biggest jobs in the club with no experience at all?

Edu had done similar job for Brazil for some years and even Arteta was 2nd head coach under Pep.

Seems crazy to be what you're doing.
Cech got the same job at Chelsea with no experience either.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if West Ham will be the next club to be sold to some dodgy sheikh. I’ve been saying for ages that they’re ripe for this - cheap stadium, limited need for new infrastructure, a half decent name/history, London based and room to grow.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Bad moves in the summer have got West Ham paying the price now, Paqueta shows class on the ball but doesn't make any decisive plays, Kehrer is a joke and Scamacca injured half the time.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Talking about your big summer signing as if he’s a dog una

You have to admit, that's one hell of a way to dodge the media trying to get him to mispronounce Scamacca's name on record :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom