• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** no, going to a Millwall game is the only time I've ever legitimately feared for my life, those ****s make our fan base look like tennis fans.

I’ve been a few times. Won family club of the year couple of years back :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fs-9UeWXgAARocB

😅

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Potter at West Ham is interesting. Won’t have the infrastructure he did at Brighton though, to support him.

Nope, but we have backed managers financially at least recently, so he'll probably be given resources to do some work.

Knowing our owners we'll hire him and ask him to "do that thing you did at Brighton m8 cheers", having absolutely no clue how and why that structure works.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Nope, but we have backed managers financially at least recently, so he'll probably be given resources to do some work.
Funny how those resources never reached the clubs you made business with though

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Would take him, much more modern style than Moyes and he's done quite well everywhere he's managed.
Agree he's a good coach but stretch to say he's done well at Roma. Everywhere else pretty much though.

Don't think he fits West Ham fwiw, you guys always had pint swingers and yer das coaching your lot, Fonseca is as far away from that as possible.

Top Bottom