• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We'll be releasing DVD's like Sp**s soon.
51mB3Qgy+PL.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if it feels weird to have your chant be about your girlfriend like that?

Must be even weirder to regularly meet Danny Dyer and just have him pretend he doesn't hear it 😅

Riou

A bit surprised but fair play, I don't think they can do much better.

I think both could regret this, tbh.

Moyes could have left on the highest of highs after ending their 43 year trophy drought, but a lot of West Ham fans weren't that happy with him the last 12-18 months, football has been pretty poor...think they are going through a bit of a rebuild as a team too, not sure he should be the guy for that now, especially with Rice leaving.

As a London based Prem club that are in the Europa League, I think this would have been the time to look for someone younger and more possession based, would have had a good amount of options...if it goes wrong, they might not be able to offer Europe to possible new managers...you have to strike while the irons hot.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think both could regret this, tbh.

Moyes could have left on the highest of highs after ending their 43 year trophy drought, but a lot of West Ham fans weren't that happy with him the last 12-18 months, football has been pretty poor...think they are going through a bit of a rebuild as a team too, not sure he should be the guy for that now, especially with Rice leaving.

As a London based Prem club that are in the Europa League, I think this would have been the time to look for someone younger and more possession based, would have had a good amount of options.

Bingo.

They signed players like Scamacca and Paqueta expecting to implement a different style of football and secure CL football via the league and ended up having to revert back to basics to avoid relegation.

I also think he should have left on a high and left it to someone else to change the style.

Riou

Bingo.

They signed players like Scamacca and Paqueta expecting to implement a different style of football and secure CL football via the league and ended up having to revert back to basics to avoid relegation.

I also think he should have left on a high and left it to someone else to change the style.

Why I will always love the way Adams ended his time, swear his last game was beating Chelsea in the Cup final and then we secured the Double not long after.

Meanwhile Chelsea players carry Chelsea off the pitch as they win the league, only for the big idiot to go to the Championship for a year on his last legs and get the runaround by Ross McCormack, Billy Sharp and dem man :lol:

Timing is everything!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

@jones Any insight into this guy? Seems highly rated in Germany from what I've seen but it's very surface level stuff I've read.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

@jones Any insight into this guy? Seems highly rated in Germany from what I've seen but it's very surface level stuff I've read.
Not a very high profile guy but was successful at Bremen and Leverkusen, apparently scouted the likes of Frimpong and Hincapie and negotiated good fees for them.

Also fwiw he was fired under weird circumstances, was heavily linked to Chelsea earlier this season and some conflict of interest was apparently the reason Leverkusen let him go.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Not a very high profile guy but was successful at Bremen and Leverkusen, apparently scouted the likes of Frimpong and Hincapie and negotiated good fees for them.

Also fwiw he was fired under weird circumstances, was heavily linked to Chelsea earlier this season and some conflict of interest was apparently the reason Leverkusen let him go.

Sounds like a solid upgrade on Dildo Baggins running things tbf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom