• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That's a-Moyesy!
He's come a long way from being disrespected like this:
original

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Seems like the majority opinion on Rice is starting to turn, don't see a lot of "overhyped English player" anymore. Was only a matter of time when people would start questioning how we've continued to get better and better after Rice got into the team.

Obviously I'm massively biased, but I genuinely believe Rice is world class now.
He's sensational and he's only going to get better as well. Tailor made for the Premier League.

I would be salivating at the prospect of a Partey- Rice midfield. Sadly I reckon it'll be one of City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U who comes knocking on the summer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Moyes was always unlucky being called a dinosaur like Allardyce or Pulis.

If you look at the work he did at Everton on a shoestring it was genuinely incredible. Once he left they started spending big money but haven’t come close to what he achieved with big names like Martinez and Carlo.

West Ham were an absolute basket case until now and he’s been consistently excellent for a while now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Moyes was always unlucky being called a dinosaur like Allardyce or Pulis.

If you look at the work he did at Everton on a shoestring it was genuinely incredible. Once he left they started spending big money but haven’t come close to what he achieved with big names like Martinez and Carlo.

West Ham were an absolute basket case until now and he’s been consistently excellent for a while now.

People really underestimate this point. We were among the favourites for relegation when he took over, with years of bad spending and seemingly no plan.

I was extremely vocal about how much I hated Moyes' brand of football, and don't get me wrong, it was ****ing ****e at the start, but looking back it was clearly a case of building a foundation one step at a time.

It simply wasn't possible for us to play solid attacking football, because we didn't have the players and, more importantly, he hadn't been given enough time to drill in the basics to allow for more advanced attacking play to flourish. I'm not saying we're some free flowing tiki taka team, it's still very much a Moyes' brand of football, but it's miles ahead of managers like Pulis and Allardyce. As soon as we win possession, you see players sprinting into clearly trained patterns that opens up passing lanes other than just hoofing it long. When Rice threads it through the middle to Antonio, Bowen and Fournals are already running before Antonio receives the ball instead of waiting to see what happens. They know the flick could be on, and they know where it'll land.

Our play when team sit deep is pretty basic, but it works. Get people in the box, overlap FBs, cross it. It works because it's unstoppable if the cross is good, but it certainly also leaves a lot up to chance. But at our level, it's more than fine because the players aren't asked to do more than they ability allows for, and most of our attacks come in transition anyway.

I was so happy to be wrong about him. Also helps that he seems to be a genuinely good person, unlike the managers to you mentioned.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Meh.

Gone off them since Agbonlahor said they are the 2nd biggest team in London.

Like that they hate Sp**s, but their association with bubbles and bubble related songs is very dodgy, imo.
What about Fabianski in goal?

Wiggins

I'm ok with WHU doing well, I always had a bit of a soft spot for them, as long as they don't finish above us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good Lord, what's next, snuff films?

Top Bottom