• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Unbelievable season from Moyes. I was so wrong about him, and I'm more than happy to admit that.

Ball is in our owners court now. Rumors are saying they're willing to give Moyes £75m for transfers. Good, this is the time to put their money where their mouth is. Everything is in place for us to solidify ourselves as a top 8 club if they support the team properly.

And for the love of god, keep Rice. Anything below £120m and it's a **** off from me. 22 years old, captain, our best player, amazing character. Guys like him are beyond rare; the actual footballing ability is one thing, but the guy is a proper captain as well.

I wouldn't mind for us to get in on the Willock business. Think he'd be a fantastic player under Moyes, could do a very similar job to Lingaard but he's much younger. Also, we need a striker - how's that Balogun lad? Season long loan, yes?
Devastated that Astra didn't qualify for the Europa League next season.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Any chance of West Ham going for En-Neysri again or Tammy Abraham?

Abraham is apparently out of reach/they're asking for more than we're willing to pay. Understandable given the premium that's put on English players.

En-Neysri is definitely the type we're going to go for. Not entirely proven, just below what the top clubs are looking for. Got burned by Haller but we still need a striker badly.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
got the stadium, the history, location & even 'London' on their badge now :lol:

this takeover could be trouble if half competent... just need to buy the players

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Imagine you could buy West Ham for 400m and have 1.1 bil left to spend for the money Kroenke turned down for Arsenal. London club and all.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Seems like the majority opinion on Rice is starting to turn, don't see a lot of "overhyped English player" anymore. Was only a matter of time when people would start questioning how we've continued to get better and better after Rice got into the team.

Obviously I'm massively biased, but I genuinely believe Rice is world class now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seems like the majority opinion on Rice is starting to turn, don't see a lot of "overhyped English player" anymore. Was only a matter of time when people would start questioning how we've continued to get better and better after Rice got into the team.

Obviously I'm massively biased, but I genuinely believe Rice is world class now.

I started watching him closer after you were so sure and that game a few years back where you beat us he dominated play in the middle.

His range of passing has got better and better every single year. It’s really incredible to see.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

bored-monkey-play.gif

Squillaci

We might be watching West Ham play Champions League next season. If Ole,Nuno and Arteta stick around, that's not a possibility anymore, that is certainty.

Riou

Gabby Agmonglahor reckons they have overtaken us (and Sp**s) as the second biggest team in London.

Riou

4th in the league and top of their EL group with a 100% record, what a team.

Meh.

Gone off them since Agbonlahor said they are the 2nd biggest team in London.

Like that they hate Sp**s, but their association with bubbles and bubble related songs is very dodgy, imo.

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom