• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
What a bunch of idiots, are they thick or do they just enjoy going overboard with everything?

a-little-from.gif

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Pellegrini is a really good hire imo, thoughts @Dokaka?

Like going from Volvo to an Audi. Actually speechless. I just hope we back him properly.

My only worry is him using us as a stepping stone, which is why I really hope we give him all he needs to succeed. Give him a reason to stay.

Reactions: A_G

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Like going from Volvo to an Audi. Actually speechless. I just hope we back him properly.

My only worry is him using us as a stepping stone, which is why I really hope we give him all he needs to succeed. Give him a reason to stay.

I didn't know that Moyes was a Volvo. :lol:

Yeah, like 12 of your fans stayed behind to give him (league winning manager) a send off. Well done.
There was no announcement whatsoever that there was going to be anything happening after the game for Pellegrini, plus it took over half an hour for him to reappear once the game had ended. And yes, I was one of the not so many, that stayed behind.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This will either go very well or very bad, with no in-between.

People are being very positive about this appointment, and I certainly think it's an improvement on Moyes and Pellegrini probably will avoid the whole relegation thing next year. But I don't think it's that great, I still don't see any coherent plan whatsoever at that club. I might be a sticking plaster, but it won't be a cure.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not sure Pellegrini will thrive in an environment as chaotic as West Ham's but CV-wise that's a bit of a coup for the Hammers.

Bit surprised (and disappointed) that none of the middling clubs are moving for Howe / Dyche though. Both have done more than enough to merit a chance.

What they've done with Bournemouth and Burnley is akin to what Emery did with Almeria respectively, but there's no Valencia type club in England to take a chance on them it seems.

Top Bottom