• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, like 12 of your fans stayed behind to give him (league winning manager) a send off. Well done.
I didn't even know about that. Always liked the guy. Classless if true. Classy from those that stayed though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I didn't even know about that. Always liked the guy. Classless if true. Classy from those that stayed though.

Manchester-City-v-Arsenal.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd hardly call the ones who stayed classy. The guy won their club's 4th ever league title for christ sake, not to mention two of their five league cups. I'd call it the bare minimum respect.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Lanzini has done his ACL. Quite badly as well according to reports, will likely be out 10-14 months.

:(

Seems more likely we'll go for Wilshere now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This is very esoteric, but Wilshere looking likely to join us made me realize how weird it is to balance following Arsenal and West Ham in my head.

Take all of my criticism of Wilshere over the years; it's said in the context of being an Arsenal player. The standards are different, the expectations are different. He'd instantly be one of our best players.

It's like I have to re-contextualize 10 years of opinions. Very weird.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This is very esoteric, but Wilshere looking likely to join us made me realize how weird it is to balance following Arsenal and West Ham in my head.

Take all of my criticism of Wilshere over the years; it's said in the context of being an Arsenal player. The standards are different, the expectations are different. He'd instantly be one of our best players.

Brilliant post because it highlights the extreme differences we can experience as fans but also things that we have in common. Thanks Dok.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He's Mr. Reliable. Extremely boring, but reliable.

What is boring about a Volvo?

Dont you remember rydell running circles around you brits in a frekkin stationwagon in the BTCC ?

Have you seen the latest models? Great fronts /grills

And you should all be thankful, you are probably Alive due to Volvo

Seatbelts and all sorts of safety goals are inventions done by Volvo who shared them with the world for free!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sorry, but I'm a Saab man and, uh, well, Volvos are nice too, yeah.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Probably will take a one or two-year prove-it deal then look for his (perhaps last) big payday in the coming summers. If he stays fit, I could definitely see a West Ham --> Chelsea or something.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

‘Recontextualise’? I like it. Might ditch ‘revise’ now.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

But he never really put up any numbers for us

How the heck is he gonna do in a more limited side with lesser players?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good luck to Jack except when he plays us. Maybe he can stay injury-free and work his way back into the England team. He would be a useful asset to defend the World Cup...

Top Bottom