• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Felipe Anderson - Lazio, £35m

Andriy Yarmolenko - Borussia Dortmund, £17.5m

Jack Wilshere - Free

Ryan Fredericks - Fulham, free

Lukasz Fabianski - Swansea City, £7m

Fabian Balbuena - Corinthians, undisclosed

Issa Diop - Toulouse, £22.5m

So chuffed with this, holy ****.

On another note, am I the only one who thinks our dealings this summer look very similar to what you lot did during the austerity years? :lol: Lots of smart cheap deals, a few punts on very promising players etc. The fees are obviously higher but the inflation has been significant in football since then, so a deal that's worth £35m today is probably "worth" the same as a £15-20m deal 10 years ago.
Think you'll get relegated. A lot of them look like typical West Ham players. Ability but absolutely no bottle.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yarmolenko reeks of a guy who'll flatter to deceive. Might have the odd game where he does something special but a lot of the time might not really do much as I don't think he'll be suited to pace of the league.

Relic

Free legal football stream for anyone interested on youtube.

Aston Villa v West Ham kickoff 7:45 gmt (19:45)

Hope the quality is decent since it's on Villa's official channel.

@Dokaka

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Jack was baffled :lol:

Brilliant :lol:

I know it's become a bit of a meme on here but this video is a great example of why I love Noble. Jack even admitted he's already his favourite player at the club. He's such a good captain; never heard a single negative word said about him. He's not a top player, but he's decent, works his ass off and does an incredible job of uniting the squad. Impossible to dislike him.

Glad to see Wilshere fitting in already. Must be a nice change for him to come into a squad with English players at his age or older, and it's weirdly heartwarming to see him reunited with Fabianski :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Also on another note, surprised we got Lucas for £4m. That's nothing money in today's game, and I thought he looked decent in the (albeit few) minutes he played for you.

If nothing else he provides much needed depth.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Also on another note, surprised we got Lucas for £4m. That's nothing money in today's game, and I thought he looked decent in the (albeit few) minutes he played for you.

If nothing else he provides much needed depth.

Lucas will score goals for you. I think its good that he's still in the PL and it gives him a chance to prove his doubters wrong.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And that is why we sold you Jack. Our hearts said yes but our heads were right to say no.. Good luck for your career.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well he got the yellow I predicted and as I expected, didn't do much in the game. I hope he gets to play regularly but his days as a top player are long gone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Jack was really average didn't even threat our poor defense.

Filipe Anderson is top signing for them he'll just need to improve his work rate

Top Bottom