• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fabiansk

Eboue(sigh) DJ Kos Clichy
Song

Fabregas Rosicky

Walcott RVP Nasri

Don't particularly want Rosicky to start but Wilshere clearly needs to be rested and there's no one else who can play there...

KY

Established Member
Good. Then we can have him for the next few games, including the cup games. 2 weeks of rest is more than enough to recharge his batteries and get him firing on all cylinders.

Theo van Nasregas HAS to start this one. We can only score once they're on altogether.

Herbas

For me, our recent problems were mainly related to parking the bus by opponents.

I doubt WHU will do that at home, so this will let us have more space in their third as well.

AFCG7

Established Member
West Ham will dow hat worked for Ipswich.. they will defend like their lives are at stake , they will draw us in and then look to punt high balls over the top to their front men , Piquionne and Cole. If both of those play they will cause trouble - either one can easily outmuscle Koscielny.

Bossa

Established Member
I guess that this is the team that everybody would like to see:

Fabianski
Eboué Djourou Koscielny Clichy
Fabregas Song Wilshere
Walcott RVP Nasri

mccroix

So Fabianski is out..

Nasri, RVP back
Denilson fit

I'd play:

-------------Szczesny-------------
Eastmond------DJ----Kos-----Clichy
----------------------------------
----------------Song--------------
----------Cesc-------Jack---------
----------------------------------
Theo-----------RVP---------Nasri--

I'd like to see Theo on the left for a change. Would make him drive in on goal a bit more and make him shoot..

However I bet we'll see Eboue and maybe even Denilson to give Jack a rest...

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why is playing Eastmond at RB suddenly a good idea? He's only played there once before and was pretty hopeless. I'd rather stick Song at CB and shift DJ across.

mccroix

I think Eastmond would be a better idea than Djourou. Djourou is far to immobile and too slow to play RB. Hell even that Priskin bloke is faster than him.

That isn't against Djourou, I think he's developing into a very good CB and I'm hoping he'll be our CB for years to come, however he's strictly a CB.

Eastmond is fast and a sure tackler. much better option imo

brady_style

Fabianski

Eastmond Djourou Kos Clichy

Song

Theo Cesc Nasri

Rvp Chamakh

I struggled to fill the second striker position. Other than RVP I don't have much confidence in either Chamakh or Bendtner to trouble defences.

I wish to **** we'd open up the chequebook and buy some real quality.

The last few weeks have demonstrated what many of us have been saying for a long time about our squad.

It contains of mediocre players who are happy to pick up a cheque and sit on the bench all season long. When they are asked to step up to the first team they fail miserably.

dyeruz

Established Member
It's wishful thinking to suggest someone who just signed a new three year contract would be ousted by a youngster who's barely played a game in the prem at that position, if Eboue stops clowning around and gets back to the form he displayed when people actually thought he was a decent right back he should have now troubles

brady_style

dyeruz said:
It's wishful thinking to suggest someone who just signed a new three year contract would be ousted by a youngster who's barely played a game in the prem at that position, if Eboue stops clowning around and gets back to the form he displayed when people actually thought he was a decent right back he should have now troubles

Oh yeah. That's what he has to do.

Well done. Why don't you write a letter to Eboue outlining your ideas.

The trouble is he's been playing half heartedly for around 3 years now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom