• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jbruin said:
Denilsons attempt at a tackle just then.... *sigh*
calling him a backup for Song is the saddest thing an arsenal fan can hear REALLY
he's not a DM and it has been proved again and again

OneProudGooner

Established Member
KY said:
P_Gunner said:
Funny how easily Noble goes past Denilson.

how? Noble's been subbed!

Nouble which is even worse :lol:
Lucky to keep a clean sheet today with the defensive mishaps but we'll take it sorry Avram and thank you Wayne Bridge, hopefully Upson is off the list now.

MAK 14

Established Member
I ****ing love van Persie. Easily one of the finest strikers in Europe.

Great performance. West Ham were pretty poor but still made us work very hard. Every single one of them had a good game today.

KY

Established Member
MAK 14 said:
I ******* love van Persie. Easily one of the finest strikers in Europe.

Great performance. West Ham were pretty poor but still made us work very hard. Every single one of them had a good game today.

Pity he didn't go all out to get a hat trick there in the end.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Feel sorry for Grant there at the final whistle. Shooked everyone's hand like he knew he was gonna get the sack. Players gave little thought to him too as he walked past.

FT 3-0 good performance

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
1970*Gooner said:
Apart from Eboue I thought the team played well, nice to have the 3 points :D
i would add Djourou into that.. thought he had his worst game in a while.. luckily WHU were so bad it didnt cost us

Top Bottom