• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
USArsenal said:
1970*Gooner said:
Apart from Eboue I thought the team played well, nice to have the 3 points :D
i would add Djourou into that.. thought he had his worst game in a while.. luckily WHU were so bad it didnt cost us

True, didn't have much support from Eboue though.

qs

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
patrick42uk said:
Reckon this team could give Barca a game.

With everyone fit, I agree.

Don't know. WHU had absolutely nothing going forward, you look at the mess on the right of the defence today and imagine Messi in there.

-vapour-

patrick42uk said:

Tad knee jerk after what was being said following the FA Cup and Carling Cup games. But you know we will up our game for Barca and I do believe we will give them a game and I will always feel we can beat them. I've said this since the draw when everyone was whinging.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Really enjoyed that game. When this team gets it right they are the best team in the league, no doubt in my mind about that.

Our front 6 were outstanding yet again. I hope to watch those guys dominating the opposition for years to come.

Gonner_88

Established Member
-vapour- said:
patrick42uk said:

Tad knee jerk after what was being said following the FA Cup and Carling Cup games. But you know we will up our game for Barca and I do believe we will give them a game and I will always feel we can beat them. I've said this since the draw when everyone was whinging.

We didn't play our first team against Leeds or Ipswich. What he meant was that if we start the same team like Today (bar Eboue) then we can give Barcelona a game.

otfgoon

Established Member
Great win considering our attack is crap, van Persie has no right foot, and Walcott will never win a penalty again.

Dennis10

outlaw_member said:
Quality performance, and glad to see van Persie shut me up for a while.

Come on, don't take the spark out of the never ending RvP-debate by being all open minded about it! give Ricky a reason to enter the thread by telling us what Robin did wrong :)

Beautiful, composed and convincing game. I've got faith we'll win a trophy this season.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
We literally had the ball for 4 minutes straight (from 82 mins to 86 mins) and one of the live texts reckoned there was about 50 passes in there.

mo50

Established Member
They're so young too. Keep this front 6 together and we'll be laughing for years.

There is light

Great result, jack wilshere was immense! I think the rest of our attack needs no judging, and commenting upon, we were still very wasteful i thought!! This was as easy a victory away to upton park as they come. Djourou had some weak moments but his run into the box pleased me.
Felt bad for avram and bridge though, no particular reason, don't even like any of them.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Far more comfortable with Robin taking the pen's ahead of Cesc, even though Cesc has scored a few. Just a feeling when RVP steps up that it's in.

There is light

Ya, robin is just brilliant with the dead ball, that was nearly the perfect height for a penalty, curling in, perfect. Fabregas' penalties are accurate but you can never be as confident about them as with robin.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Have to love RVP's celebrations too......:lol:.....he feels it. Seems like he's sticking it to the opposition fans which I like.

Top Bottom