• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

KY

Established Member
I hope the fitness of our backline is up to speed. They've been playing a lot lately.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Tony Montana said:
What's he saying?

Talking about the 'dive' against Leeds that he's so open about. Interview on in a minute, I was cringing at the preview though.

Y va marquer

Established Member
Starting 11 pretty much picks itself.
No selection headaches for Arsène.

Now they'd better get out there and put the maximum effort in.
In light of other results today, and tomorrow's Man U Sp**s game, anything other than 3 points is a disaster.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nela said:
Gibbs is the closest thing we have to a defensive player on the bench which is rather worrying.

Suprised Vela makes the bench ahead of Rosicky.

We'll have five or six on the pitch, so I don't think it's a worry.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
The diving thing didn't gather a massive storm which was my initial thought anyway, but I don't think this was posted:
Theo Walcott will not be punished for his dive against Leeds United, the Football Association has confirmed.
The Arsenal winger admitted trying to win a penalty towards the end of Saturday's FA Cup third-round tie but has escaped sanction from England's governing body.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/Arsenal-v-Leeds-United-FA.6687474.jp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... 6687474.jp</a>

I don't know why they will persist with this on ESPN, I've moved on from it already.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
West Ham's managerial situation will have no bearing on this game - if both sides play to their maximum, only one team will win. If we continue to be wasteful in front of goal then we'll be punished for it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Walcott's interviews have made me cringe since day 1. Far too honest and child-like. Still sounds like too much of a fan as well. Grow balls Theo!

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
fabo said:
Tony Montana said:
What's he saying?

Talking about the 'dive' against Leeds that he's so open about. Interview on in a minute, I was cringing at the preview though.
Walnut is a prat, we get jumped upon at every opportunity he should have said nothing.

mo50

Established Member
Walcott should be our PR man. He's a good speaker, albeit of nonesense.

Top Bottom