• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Second game of our preseason, think we'll see Ramsey and Kos. Be nice to catch some of the young boys again, like Nelson, Willock and Lemar.

COYG

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
3 all day long shifts at work in a row... means; I get to see this game on monday... I am gonna die by then... not from work...but knowing we played and I cant see it for 48 hours..

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What level of football should we expect from the WSWs? I don't follow the Australian league, so have no knowledge of the team.

Arsenal in Aus

I would equate WSW (and most A-league teams) to maybe League 2 in England. Maybe lower League 1.

Having said that, WSW did win the Asian Champions' League against technically better teams (from Korea, Japan etc). Maybe I'm being too negative.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I want to see a front 3 of Lacazette, Özil and Iwobi start. Also I hope we see Nelson start again at RWB and Kolasinac at LWB.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What level of football should we expect from the WSWs? I don't follow the Australian league, so have no knowledge of the team.

Different team altogether , physical team , our youngsters won't have it easy . Were Asian champions a couple of years ago .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why the **** is the official Arsenal account referring to Chamberlain to 'The Ox' on a team sheet.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom