• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mesut has to keep his recent form up now. The new freedom certainly helps him. As some have suggested, I can't help wondering if he somehow played Alexis in this transfer saga and we got lucky at the same time.

MkhiMagic

He'll thrive even more with another great playmaker beside him and the paciest striker in the world who's also a great footballer.

TheArsenalis

Mesut has to keep his recent form up now. The new freedom certainly helps him. As some have suggested, I can't help wondering if he somehow played Alexis in this transfer saga and we got lucky at the same time.
They both great players but they not good together. I couldn't explain why.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In what way do you think he may have played Alexis?
So many reports that both advisers were talking to each other and trying to get matching deals. It's like Mesut hid in the shadows whilst Alexis took the limelight and got himself a good deal and kept his "hero" status at the same time. Just a feeling. No proof or anything and I'm sure Alexis is delighted with the money.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They both great players but they not good together. I couldn't explain why.
Thought they were pretty good together. The problem in some of their last few games was that Alexis was playing balls for Mesut to run on to when it should gave been the other way round. Alexis also dropped deeper in to Mesut's space but hey, "problem" solved now :lol:

TheArsenalis

You're not serious.......?
Thought they were pretty good together. The problem in some of their last few games was that Alexis was playing balls for Mesut to run on to when it should gave been the other way round. Alexis also dropped deeper in to Mesut's space but hey, "problem" solved now :lol:
smart guy, you what im refering to. now as a team we left with ramsey as the only runner in the team.

TheArsenalis

Runner from midfield you mean?

Auba is as "runner" as they come. Also you can classify Welbeck as a runner (poor one but a runner).
i was refering to our condition with sanchez, welbeck when he plays yes. when he has the ball without the ball his runs more of an annoyance than penetrating

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So many reports that both advisers were talking to each other and trying to get matching deals. It's like Mesut hid in the shadows whilst Alexis took the limelight and got himself a good deal and kept his "hero" status at the same time. Just a feeling. No proof or anything and I'm sure Alexis is delighted with the money.
Ah, I didn't know their advisers possibly colluding. Whatever the case, if we're to also believe what a problem Alexis has been to his teammates, then it's pretty clear he was hell-bent on leaving, no matter what he thought of the Özil situation.

Özil didn't play him, as much as simply milk the situation, if that's what you mean. His stock was always going to rise if Alexis left, and his wage demands always had a better chance of being met in the event of Alexis leaving.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ramsey is the obvious runner from midfield but we now have real pace up front in Auba. Xhaka has also been roaming and Miki is an option too. Before it was often Alexis playing an overhit pass to Özil.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Passenger today but we already know he needs a functional team around him to perform well. Was never going to do much with the negative setup we had out there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Terrible performance really.. Was shocked to see him waste that counter in the first half, you'd expect a player of his quality to get such a basic pass right.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mhki's presence probably didn't help, but that's one meh game and a shocker since he signed on. Needs to play in the center or stay at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom