• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Played wonderful for the first thirty minutes or so.

Need him to put in a world classy performance in the second leg. He's due one

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Özil is a fantastic talent but he needs to see why Salah and Kdb were in for player of the year. You need to do it both ways.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
His contract needs to be renegociated into a pay as you play type of agreement, because he's so bipolar it's not even funny.
One game he's pulling strings like Geppetto and the next he's doing his best impersonation of H.G. Wells' Invisible Man.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Next guy has to get him more involved in the big games & away from home.

No idea the answer. Maybe genuine width & 1 striker.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how he's going to cope having a manager who won't let him pull a sickie and **** off to Turkey while we have a game.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Useless in the Atletico tie.

Hopefully the new manager can make him more productive, he‘s become stale statistically.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Feels like Iwobi has more to offer in games like this tbh. Yet another completely pointless performance in a big game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Jenas saying Özil doesn't need to play defensively. Like I said earlier Kdb and Salah defend from the front. They work hard. And they were up for POTY. Attacking players need to do more than create 83 goal scoring opportunities. I think the only exceptions are Messi and Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom