• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What’s your favourite Arsenal match?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was in Pune, loved it. My family came home to UK in 2006, I carried on for 2 more years, 6 weeks Pune, 3 weeks UK. We travelled around a bit, Golden Triangle (Delhi-Rajastan-Agra), Mumbai often, also went to Kerala, greenest place I've ever been, it was Nov so just after monsoon. We used to get a train from Pune to Goa for 3 day weekend because we missed the sea. Great times!

Where were you in India? or are you still there?
lovely! You've been to the best places, then. Ladakh/Kashmir are also great places if you decide to visit.

Mumbai is too wet and too busy for my liking. Pune is a great city, cool weather. I was born in Maharashtra too, Nagpur. Lots of quaint colonial era buildings, especially the schools...winter capital during the British rule. My family settled down in Hyderabad, eventually.

you would probably understand why I am an ex-ManUre supporter...It used to be huge in India.

My favourite game, which is when I started supporting Arsenal, and turned coat on ManUre:

hated Barthez so much during that game! :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A match that I don't really remember watching at the time as I was only like 6 I think and wasn't yet into football but I'll always have a soft spot for our away win at Anfield in the 01/02 season. Just before Christmas with both sides well and truly in the title race we went to Anfield had a man sent off in the first half and yet still produced a great performance to get the win. It was almost like having a man less didn't make a difference because of the character we had, the players all had elite mentality and showed great courage. It was a champions performance, one of those results that you look back on when you end up with the title as a pivotal moment. Pires produced a brilliant moment and Ljungberg once again scoring in a big match.
Pires and Ljungberg combined in almost identical fashion in the return fixture at Highbury too if i remember correctly.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
In honour of our game on Friday, here are a few more of my favourite games at the Emirates.

Aaron Ramsey for Arsenal in the London sunshine

Its the security they needed

Xhaka who can hit them!

Its splendid from Arsenal!

Finally, my favourite of the lot. With a minute to go!!!!!!

Top Bottom